Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81gn2KCX46L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91NUncSndOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Pre ordered both for now. Might keep the normal Blu Ray to save some money and go with the eventual 4K premiums

Zavvi and HMV links added to OP

4K includes Blu-ray (TBC) going by the SteelBook mock up images

Spider Man Across the Spider Verse 4K.jpg Spider Man Across the Spider Verse Blu-ray.jpg

Artwork is still TBC

Blufans will struggle. Sony US do not play ball with China. WeET will get it, BUT they may do a wwa first, have to see. Amazon Japan is probably the best shout in the near term.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: a_o
Blufans will struggle. Sony US do not play ball with China. WeET will get it, BUT they may do a wwa first, have to see. Amazon Japan is probably the best shout in the near term.
that would be unfortunate. i want a Blufans One-Click of the phenomenal quality like their Into the Spider-Verse. i feel they will do the art justice.

Both zavvi and hmv steelbooks the same (matching the best buy artwork)
Where in the UK can we get the Walmart artwork ?

Both zavvi and hmv steelbooks the same (matching the best buy artwork)
Where in the UK can we get the Walmart artwork ?
You can’t yet. Looking like we won’t but could pop up eventually. I reckon either Germany, France or Italy amazon will get it

Reactions: Art3mis
Artwork for both UK 4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks is still TBC
It's possible the separate UK 4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks might have different artwork

When artwork is confirmed it will be known then if they going to be different

Reactions: Flloydo
Artwork for both UK 4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks is still TBC
It's possible the separate UK 4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks might have different artwork

When artwork is confirmed it will be known then if they going to be different
It does make sense they do that. Possibly the 4K the current art and the standard Blu Ray the Walmart art.

I actually hope they do that tbh. So much easier to buy that way instead of importing

Reactions: paulboland