Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥ 10,780 (Exclusive) - ¥ 8,428 (Non Exclusive)

91YbNJ6pzQL._SL1500_.jpg

A1EFpbMY5PL._SL1500_.jpg

81EyE9GKL-L._SL1500_.jpg

91m2gsFHjsL._SL1500_.jpg

61eWCy0we-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked on this a few weeks back and the exclusive edition with the bonus disc was at a much lower price. I got it shipped to the US for appx $58 USD total. Glad I waited because the set is really nice. I don’t even care about the bonus dvd but that edition was priced much cheaper than the non-exclusive when I bought it.
Thanks for heads up. Just order a copy at reduced price.

Reactions: JGCramp
Great deal for this at the moment on Amazon.Jp if anyone is looking for it. Currently 66% off. Grabbed myself a copy.

I don't recall how long ago - it was quite a few months - I got this (the one with the bonus DVD I'll never watch) for $64US with shipping included and I was not unhappy at that price because it's that nice. This price is a great deal for you.

This is one of the most underrated and best bang for your buck sets ever. Can’t believe it’s still in stock from AMZJP directly.

It’s such a good set that I’ll probably skip Blufans when they get around to releasing their Far From Home steel.