Release date: November 14, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €46.99

81iNGRynXmL._SX342_.jpg

1563900524168.png 1563900539760.png

426249-452f4e8e000e691cb84833cf333fccf7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spookz
I also got the 'e-mail [email protected]' message from Amazon.The problem is that nobody at Sony responded to confirm receipt or indicate when or even if that replacement disc will be sent to me. So I did finally contact Amazon a few minutes ago simply because I'm still in the dark about that.

I also got the 'e-mail [email protected]' message from Amazon.The problem is that nobody at Sony responded to confirm receipt or indicate when or even if that replacement disc will be sent to me. So I did finally contact Amazon a few minutes ago simply because I'm still in the dark about that.

I just received a reply from Amazon. I had told them that I contacted Sony per their instructions but never received any confirmation that they would send me the 2D disc and then asked what I should do if that disc never arrives. The response I got seems to indicate that when the 4K/3D steelbook is available again in the next 5-7 days that they are going to send me another one. This would be fine by me since I had pre-ordered this back when is was less than 40 euros and my friend wanted one but missed out and doesn't want to pay the current price. I can give him the second one and he can give me his standard blu-ray, which I assume is the same disc with the bonus features.