DigiPack Spider-Man: Far from Home (Magnetic Tip-on Limited Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [Hong Kong]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 6, 2019
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-05 at 10.38.13 AM.jpeg

Reactions: WKRP and goufcustom
Seems like it's gone?
The above link works for me. You'd just have to click through to get to ebay's actual site which takes you here: Spider-Man: Far From Home - 4K + Blu-ray Digipack Magnetic Tip Case Limited Ed. | eBay

I thought the ebayshopkorea overlay was an interesting wrinkle that I've not seen posted here before, but it's been around for a couple of years at least that I know of.

I posted "sold out" after I looked at weet and yesasia. Later I figured out that both HK and KR had similar versions. Last night I looked for the HK version some more by searching for it by title and could not find any listings. But when I looked for HK blu-ray stores and searched inventory, I was able to get play-asia's last HK copy. I did not see available copies anywhere else. I have one KR from ebay and one HK from play-asia on the way.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
The above link works for me. You'd just have to click through to get to ebay's actual site which takes you here: Spider-Man: Far From Home - 4K + Blu-ray Digipack Magnetic Tip Case Limited Ed. | eBay

I thought the ebayshopkorea overlay was an interesting wrinkle that I've not seen posted here before, but it's been around for a couple of years at least that I know of.

I posted "sold out" after I looked at weet and yesasia. Later I figured out that both HK and KR had similar versions. Last night I looked for the HK version some more by searching for it by title and could not find any listings. But when I looked for HK blu-ray stores and searched inventory, I was able to get play-asia's last HK copy. I did not see available copies anywhere else. I have one KR from ebay and one HK from play-asia on the way.
Ohh thanks. But yea I've never seen that ebay Korean overlay either.
And it seems like France got this too. :thumbs:

Reactions: afiaf