Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!!!! I’ve been hoping for this in my heart of hearts

Now they need to go back and do Moana and Incredibles 2
Been waiting for ANYONE to do Incredibles 2 premim lenti but nothing yet :(

Might upgrade to this if I get a chance(I have the Kimchi lenit which am happy with but would prefer this fatter slipcase)
depends on artwork I guess

Spider-Man: Homecoming Blufans WEA Steelbook (BE#56) (4K+3D+2D)

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition,
Super Limited Print Run!

More info. coming soon!

EDIT: Please delete. thread already exists

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
hell yes!!

hopefully everyone offloads their OAB's and i can swoop in and grab one for cheap :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

if anyone wants to sell nice and early i will one take one off ur hands for cost price :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

and in return you get to be happy knowing you will be doing me a great favour completing my blufans marvel collection :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: we can both be winners ;)

Last edited:
Spider-Man: Homecoming Blufans WEA Steelbook (BE#56) (4K+3D+2D)

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition,
Super Limited Print Run!

More info. coming soon!

EDIT: Please delete. thread already exists

No worries... you included a bit more info, so thanks!

Threads merged.

• Friendly
Reactions: djjez83
hell yes!!

hopefully everyone offloads their OAB's and i can swoop in and grab one for cheap :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

if anyone wants to sell nice and early i will one take one off ur hands for cost price :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

and in return you get to be happy knowing you will be doing me a great favour completing my blufans marvel collection :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: we can both be winners ;)

I think you should grab two of the new ones and use one for bargaining power, and trade that and something else for it... I say something else because, y'know, they will still want their pound of flesh still not thinking 'like for like' is good enough.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I don't. Will keep my OAB for sure and add this one to my Blufans collection. And I guess other collectors will keep their OABs, too.

I pick up last night a OAB at the cheapest I could find the price are so mad going anywhere around £469-700+ for brand new it’s crazy

I’m new just starting picking up a few premium steel to go with my zavvi I already have I didn’t realise some of steelbook from blufans or other brands are this expensive.

I pick up last night a OAB at the cheapest I could find the price are so mad going anywhere around £469-700+ for brand new it’s crazy

I’m new just starting picking up a few premium steel to go with my zavvi I already have I didn’t realise some of steelbook from blufans or other brands are this expensive.
Is that price actual sales to people who actually exist and not "fake" accounts? People must be insane to go anywhere near that price especially since the steel is WWA

Reactions: St4rlord

Good for you picking up a copy :thumbs: :thumbs:

Reactions: Raz316
Is that price actual sales to people who actually exist and not "fake" accounts? People must be insane to go anywhere near that price especially since the steel is WWA

I know it’s insane mate I will never would spend that kind of £ more power to anyone who can

Reactions: davhyl
Not really this has been the price for this OAB edition for quite some time, I would never pay that but I already have my copies so that is easy to say. Collectors want a complete MCU Blufans set or just want the best steelbook edition of this film. There were only a couple hundred copies made so it's just supply and demand.
Many collectors care as much about the Slips as they do about the steelbook so this being a WWA steelbook edition doesn't really matter. The same goes for a number of high WWA priced steelbooks with amazing slips from FAC, HDzeta Silver Series, and so on.

hell yes!!

I doubt it will go that low but we won’t be seeing them go what they have been going that for sure

Not really this has been the price for this OAB edition for quite some time, I would never pay that but I already have my copies so that is easy to say. Collectors want a complete MCU Blufans set or just want the best steelbook edition of this film. There were only a couple hundred copies made so it's just supply and demand.
Many collectors care as much about the Slips as they do about the steelbook so this being a WWA steelbook edition doesn't really matter. The same goes for a number of high WWA priced steelbooks with amazing slips from FAC, HDzeta Silver Series, and so on.

I am thinking it might go down just a bit but you think it won’t? I know it’s not going to go thaw low as you said it’s still limited at 250-300 there are collectors that need to complete their set as for me I love the slip lenti why I grab one but at a cheapest i could find as I can’t pay what they are going at

I am thinking it might go down just a bit but you think it won’t? I know it’s not going to go thaw low as you said it’s still limited at 250-300 there are collectors that need to complete their set as for me I love the slip lenti why I grab one but at a cheapest i could find as I can’t pay what they are going at
Sounds like you got a great deal. If you end up having buyer's remorse shoot me a pm :p

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: Raz316 and djjez83