Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
currently scouring the dirty ol' bay for these - £80 is a big jump over cost price right?
I mean I want it, but I try to limit my premiums to £60 each(used to be £40 when I first started but inflation and brexit increased that)

currently scouring the dirty ol' bay for these - £80 is a big jump over cost price right?
I mean I want it, but I try to limit my premiums to £60 each(used to be £40 when I first started but inflation and brexit increased that)
Plus 4K. The double lenti cost me £72 from the GB here, so you probably won't find it for less than about £90 as the seller would be breaking even at that price once ebay and PP take their share of it. Prices proper suck now, but I need it in my collection.

Plus 4K. The double lenti cost me £72 from the GB here, so you probably won't find it for less than about £90 as the seller would be breaking even at that price once ebay and PP take their share of it. Prices proper suck now, but I need it in my collection.
so £80 is actually a fair price then? (especially as I just want a 3D disc in a lenti slip)

thanks for the reply.

May rethink this as there are a two other steels on my wishlist I could buy for the price of this, but like you, I feel I need it in my collection...bah....the first worl problems of steelbook collecting eh? :)

so £80 is actually a fair price then? (especially as I just want a 3D disc in a lenti slip)

thanks for the reply.

May rethink this as there are a two other steels on my wishlist I could buy for the price of this, but like you, I feel I need it in my collection...bah....the first worl problems of steelbook collecting eh? :)
Haha, yeah. Especially since I haven't had a pay rise in 4 years, but anyway. I think that's a fair price

Haha, yeah. Especially since I haven't had a pay rise in 4 years, but anyway. I think that's a fair price
i know the feeling - had to take a pay CUT getting back to to work in July

but thanks for the input.
Always like getting othe ninja's opinions first :)

Appriciate the help

Reactions: davhyl
I also got the DL from the GB. It cost $82.99 all in which worked out about £67 (or €75)

Not sure how yours came to more? :confused:

Reactions: yeslek
Received my DL today and it’s very nice! Steelbook however is dented in a couple places and has a few paint bubbles and hairs under the paint too. Their slip quality has been dropping in my experience but I had hoped their steelbooks would stay strong as always.

This might be my final Blufans.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Received my DL today and it’s very nice! Steelbook however is dented in a couple places and has a few paint bubbles and hairs under the paint too. Their slip quality has been dropping in my experience but I had hoped their steelbooks would stay strong as always.

This might be my final Blufans.
I must have received a different slip, I thought the DL lenti was really good.
Why is their steel quality lower than before? So you've had the misfortune of receiving a copy with some dents and paint bubbles... get it replaced.

I must have received a different slip, I thought the DL lenti was really good.
Why is their steel quality lower than before? So you've had the misfortune of receiving a copy with some dents and paint bubbles... get it replaced.

Oh no, this slip is the best I’ve seen from them for a while. The steelbook (or at least my single copy) is just nowhere near their usual quality. Debris mixed in the paint, bubbles in the paint, dents on the front and somehow even the spine, a spine slash... it’s just not good.

Didn’t realize I could get a replacement, how would I go about doing that?

[edit] And yeah, the slip is damaged too. The front and back are pushed together and there’s a big crease bulging out of the spine. The shipping box looked fine but it seems the slip was crushed before packaging.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
Hi @Wreck , do we have any information about tracking numbers for the boxsets?, Thanks.
They all already shipped with no delay, I have started uploading tracking numbers that can be viewed in your dashboard under your purchases. I however have not done them all. I still have a lot to do actually. Hopefully by end of weekend all will be uploaded.