Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video! Nice lighting and clarity. I think the full slip is my favourite, I'll settle for the DL though.

FS is nice too honestly all of them are top notch BF did a great job on this release if I had enough cash would have bought them all but due to FFH and Christmas holiday coming soon I can’t I have to pick and choice unfortunately

Reactions: davhyl
My 1-click just sits and sits in San Francisco...a week now and counting. I assume it’s in customs awaiting clearance. I hate when my premium packages enter the USA from the West Coast...always takes at least a week to get processed. Packages coming in from the East Coast always leave promptly. Anyway looks like next week. Edit...just checked and it has movement! lol...knew if I bitched about it would do the trick!...could have it tomorrow.

Last edited:
My 1-click just sits and sits in San Francisco...a week now and counting. I assume it’s in customs awaiting clearance. I hate when my premium packages enter the USA from the West Coast...always takes at least a week to get processed. Packages coming in from the East Coast always leave promptly. Anyway looks like next week. Edit...just checked and it has movement! lol...knew if I bitched about it would do the trick!...could have it tomorrow.
I’ve had them leave within a day or 2, but I’ve hd the week long wait too.. Mines’ been there for a few days and I”m guessing it won’t be here tomorrow, even though USPS says it will. I guess I’ll know in a few hours...if it’s not updated, it won’t be here Saturday.