n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
Feel free to discuss all Spider-Man comics/series -- past, present and future -- in this thread. Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Need Help Acquiring Amazing Spiderman Issues

My daughter suddenly got so excited in this comic book, anyone can assit me in getting a copy of this ?
Can someone help me in getting the issue #1 & #2 ?

View attachment 23713
View attachment 23714

Attachments

24.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could wait till I think April/May this year when they are relaunching Amazing Spider-Man and going back to his beginnings :D

I've been happy to hear that, though the SpOck stories haven't been terrible, I just feel it was a marketing ploy that paid off. Though there is no replacement for that Parker Luck!

Reactions: psychoscot
I've been happy to hear that, though the SpOck stories haven't been terrible, I just feel it was a marketing ploy that paid off. Though there is no replacement for that Parker Luck!

I don't think Superior Spider-Man has sold as well as the Parker version, hence the announcement that Parker would return. I don't know much about the new "Amazing" other than it's based right back at the beginning.

Already got my order in for each of the variants lol. No idea what some of them will look like but that nice number "1" on a Spidey cover = sells out fast :hilarious:

I don't think Superior Spider-Man has sold as well as the Parker version, hence the announcement that Parker would return. I don't know much about the new "Amazing" other than it's based right back at the beginning.

Already got my order in for each of the variants lol. No idea what some of them will look like but that nice number "1" on a Spidey cover = sells out fast :hilarious:

True. I remember hearing that there would be a series that was pre-SpOck, but perhaps it will also take place afterwards. Who knows, I just want to see more Venom too! I also love Scarlet Spider (Kaine) and just hope he comes back soon in a more active role (not just New Warriors) within the Spider-Man universe.

Reactions: herpderp
I'm currently reading the Ultimate run, and I'm loving it so far. Only thing that has bothered me so far
was this alternate universe's version of Deadpool. Everything funny about him is gone, and he's a cyborg...?

I also liked Kitty Pride and Peter Parker's relationship a lot. I would've liked them to continue together, but oh well...

Reactions: tridon
I'm currently reading the Ultimate run, and I'm loving it so far. Only thing that has bothered me so far
was this alternate universe's version of Deadpool. Everything funny about him is gone, and he's a cyborg...?

I also liked Kitty Pride and Peter Parker's relationship a lot. I would've liked them to continue together, but oh well...

Hey, Tommy. Thanks for your input and welcome to HDN! I hope you don't mind, but I just threw spoilers over top of your post just in case nobody's read USM yet. :thumbs:

There are so many issues for Amazing Spider-Man that it's a very cheap way to start collecting. Issues in the 600s can be had for less than cover price of new comics!

There are so many issues for Amazing Spider-Man that it's a very cheap way to start collecting. Issues in the 600s can be had for less than cover price of new comics!

Not if you want the Campbell variant covers for 601, 605/606 and various others, your looking at a fair amount of money. Standard issues though you can pick up dirt cheap though even near mint. :D

(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen, Humberto Ramos, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Jim Cheung (CA) Alex Ross
• Dan Slott and Stuart Immomen are joined by many of the artists who made the last 10 years of Spider-Man so Amazing!
• The biggest Peter Parker/Norman Osborn story of all time unfolds over one 80-page story, a scope unmatched in comics!
• Who lives?! Who dies?! And what scars will Spider-Man bear from here on out?!
Rated T
In Shops: May 30, 2018
SRP: $9.99

0783DB73-D981-4134-99AB-BC7181392C20.jpeg D9EB259C-E8EA-485C-838A-900BAE3FF584.jpeg 777CD6D5-5A95-4E8A-A69F-87FB14B49D7F.jpeg 099C2853-70B8-4D8E-B071-A43CDC470C70.jpeg 2248E28F-4B34-4784-A5C5-E23AC18751D3.jpeg 9BDF5F0F-06F1-4ECB-B8B6-9C689B4F3E04.jpeg 6FD11C7A-6FB3-441F-97DD-D1E608F45DCC.jpeg 1AF9982C-2596-4D33-A4DD-BAB0DCAFEBEC.jpeg

Last edited: