Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: April 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥10,120

71Ct9bXuoWL._AC_SL1254_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks pretty decent in all fairness. The steel appears to be super metallic in that 2nd set of shots though... full on glossed metal for the sky instead of a white base and solid blue paint.

Hopefully this doesn't irritate me in hand like zavvi's far from home steel did. Eh, atleast it looks super glossy though.

The title the back of the steel is a bit strange but otherwise looks okay, if nothing special. The FFH set really blows it away based on those photos.

I preordered a copy but promised it at cost to a friend who missed it. I think I’ll be fine with not having a copy for myself.

Any change this comes back in stock again?
It probably will. I vaguely remember far from home going out and coming back, this will undoubtedly be more popular though. It has already come back in stock a few times since the initial sell out mind you, but worth keeping an eye out.

Reactions: Vaako
Mine arrived today, a few pictures in this imgur album:

The steelbook is very nice, a lot nicer finish than either of the others.

Any chance you could take a photo of the inside of the box (with the steelbook still in) without the postcard envelope and booklet please? I'm trying to work out if there's enough free space to be able to fit weet's slim slip inside there. Thanks