Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: April 12, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6493164_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Last edited:
They will most likely be back on the day of release, plus there will be copies in stores and those will be 34.99
IME, in store copies are hit and miss and in the last 12+ months, they've had a few titles where they sell out early and never come back. Guess we'll find out tomorrow if copies of La La Land and Encanto are available again.

Encanto will be in stores. I don't think La La Land will be though.
La La Land was available to order this morning, I also checked a few stores on their trecker and a few had it in stock. There were like only 4 steelbooks around 250 mil radius , and we have a ton of very busy stores around that usually get a lot of stock. So yeah La La Land will sell out quick most likely

Reactions: Stygian
La La Land was available to order this morning, I also checked a few stores on their trecker and a few had it in stock. There were like only 4 steelbooks around 250 mil radius , and we have a ton of very busy stores around that usually get a lot of stock. So yeah La La Land will sell out quick most likely
Yeah it's here too, but it's more limited than Encanto. Most stores don't have it (and I've got more than a dozen within 10-15 miles)

Now a bunch of 'hunters' gonna pop up on YouTube with their 'Blu-ray hunting' videos - nothing more stupid, than 'hunting' in one nearby neighborhood plaza with two same next-door Best Buy and Target stores...

Reactions: CGB axia
artwork looks a lot better printed/photographed than in the mockup
i wonder if its a cmyk/rgb conversion thing

So it looks like this isn't glossy. It seems to have the same metallic finish that Ghostbusters: Afterlife from the UK has. Both are Sony releases. Not much to the interior "artwork."

Unfortunately the bottom Doctor Octopus arm doesn't line up front to back. Just realized the top arm doesn't quite line up either.

From qwertyuio on another site.

7eKUSm1.jpg

4axhJYy.jpg

So it looks like this isn't glossy. It seems to have the same metallic finish that Ghostbusters: Afterlife from the UK has. Both are Sony releases. Not much to the interior "artwork."

Unfortunately the bottom Doctor Octopus arm doesn't line up front to back. Just realized the top arm doesn't quite line up either.

From qwertyuio on another site.

View attachment 528979

View attachment 528980
None of the Spider-Man from BBY looked glossy to me, but if these colors are accurate, this does look more saturated than Homecoming and Far From Home. It is a shame they didn’t line up the front and the back. Doesn’t seem like that’d be hard to accomplish.

Doesnt look good, the finish, the way the artwork doesn't line up (though hopefully thats just the way the person is holding it), the inside art, a bit of a fail at this point :(

A matte steel that actually looks colourful for once