Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: April 12, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6493164_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Last edited:
I may have an extra or two for the group buy but copies won’t be available until they are in hand and confirmed to be in good shape

Hopefully anyone who pre-ordered through best buy site before the price change still get it for 29.99.
AFAIK, BBY works like Amazon: you get the lowest price for the product starting the day you purchased the movie. In this case, I’m not even sure they’ll ever sell any at the new price. I kinda think they’re sold out, so not sure why they changed the price, but glad i have mine locked in at 30.

AFAIK, BBY works like Amazon: you get the lowest price for the product starting the day you purchased the movie. In this case, I’m not even sure they’ll ever sell any at the new price. I kinda think they’re sold out, so not sure why they changed the price, but glad i have mine locked in at 30.

They keep coming in and going out of stock.

They will most likely be back on the day of release, plus there will be copies in stores and those will be 34.99