Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 24) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

278725029_5695467480488082_1429452798147126532_n.jpg278775215_5695468707154626_1482794288447368122_n.jpg278642954_5695469067154590_4967629834660037754_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People are speculating. Nobody knowns. I'm leaning towards no, or atleast not for a very long time. They've not redone any of their 'collection' releases as exclusives, unless you count civil war and guardians 2, which were actually kimchi releases.
Civil War is the very first "exclusive" from weet without being under kimchi and guardians 2 was the second. Yes kimchi did a single slip for guardians 2 but it was a wwa steel and I don't think kimchi ever did civil war. I think.

Civil War is the very first "exclusive" from weet without being under kimchi and guardians 2 was the second. Yes kimchi did a single slip for guardians 2 but it was a wwa steel and I don't think kimchi ever did civil war. I think.
That's my mistake r.e CW. It was nova who did a proper "premium" wwa edition of that one, not weet via kimchi. Weet did do wwa releases for gotg2 via kimchi though, yes.

So gotg2 the only time they've done both wwa and wea, which makes me dubious of the holland sm mcu trilogy getting one.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah but these are distributed by Sony. So I still have some faith in WEA from weet for the Holland trilogy. Gotg2 was a one off for marvel (to do WWA & WEA through weet). I still have faith in the Holland trilogy from these guys (and Blufans)

I asked them the other day. Still waiting on a reply but mark might not give away much

Yeah but these are distributed by Sony. So I still have some faith in WEA from weet for the Holland trilogy. Gotg2 was a one off for marvel (to do WWA & WEA through weet). I still have faith in the Holland trilogy from these guys (and Blufans)

I asked them the other day. Still waiting on a reply but mark might not give away much
Yeah i appreciate it's a different kettle of fish with a different studio. I want a proper wea for this, so I'm all for it, just have my doubts.

I asked mark the same question this morning when I ordered the wwa, no response either yet.

Reactions: Flloydo
There is no completeness in this business... Blufans MCU will be incomplete.... WeET MCU will be incomplete etc.
What really makes me miserable inside and want to cry is how close we was with blufans Star Wars for the new films. I mean it’s laughable. We was so close. All we needed was solo and ros LOL

thanks, when can I buy tickets for your "beggars can't be choosers" comedy tour? I'm sure they won't sell out quite as fast
Ouch, quite sore still, I see.

Well, don't fret, because...
Robin Williams Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Well that makes the collection incomplete! (n):grumpy:

The first FAC Venom was so good, you could just buy the cheapest BD or UHD of the sequel, and stick it inside.
It's not like any of the art for the second would be any different.
Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

Reactions: Mark
Ouch, quite sore still, I see.

Well, don't fret, because...
Robin Williams Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

LOL i’m not sore I responded at the time of your comment.. annoying yes.. but it’s cardboard around two steels I already own. I did not really mind you kicking me during your moment of happiness, I just wish it had been funnier instead of.. well actually I dunno what you were going for lol! I’m glad for everyone who managed to get one even you and besides Robin always said it best ❤️

459EF8F9-7FE8-4EB8-BE83-E891994CDDC6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nova
Unfortunately not, no. Nor venom carnage or any other sony flick, as they've lost their licence with them.
Hi, is the loss of license just for WEA steelbooks only? Or do you think they could they still do their slip editions like their other Marvel films and use wwa steels?

Hi, is the loss of license just for WEA steelbooks only? Or do you think they could they still do their slip editions like their other Marvel films and use wwa steels?
Not 100%, but I'd assume they can't distribute sony titles at all now. They've specifically said they will not be releasing SM NWH or Venom Carnage FAC due to loosing the licensing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: j_uk
Not 100%, but I'd assume they can't distribute sony titles at all now. They've specifically said they will not be releasing SM NWH or Venom Carnage FAC due to loosing the licensing.
Thanks for that, it's a pity because their wea steelbooks were pretty great with all the embossing etc

Reactions: BluSteel2012