Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 24) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

278725029_5695467480488082_1429452798147126532_n.jpg278775215_5695468707154626_1482794288447368122_n.jpg278642954_5695469067154590_4967629834660037754_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is that, but they're also doing editions that nobody else does. No one else has wea mcu contract or a sony contract (/gov licence in the case of blufans). So irrespective of CS, it won't loose them customers, as there are no alternatives.

Wooow. I see that this is more common than one might expect (or, in other words, than it should be). Only once I had a problem with Mantalab/Collectong and they responded in less than 24 h and solved it immediately. Weet is doing great editions but they are loosing customers' confidence and that might risk their business in the long term, moreover when considering that other companies make equal or better products and they provide a great and friendly customer service.

I have had a bad experience with them, and to this day I have serious doubts that I will ever buy anything from them again. I bought the avengers one clik at the end of July, but there was a problem with the site and paypal, the money was sent in a different way, and the order was empty on the website. I wrote to them by mail between 5 and 10 times, hoping to solve it and confirm that the order was good, I also wrote in social networks, publicly and privately, and always with good manners, being comprehensive and understanding that maybe the team is small or that they can not always respond immediately. They completely ignored me. They only replied once to one of the emails, but after that I had no response. When the movie came out (and obviously I didn't receive anything) I opened a dispute on paypal and won, because they didn't even bother to answer. I got my money back, but I was left without the movie.

You can have errors on your website, it can take time for you to answer, but to systematically ignore me for 4 months is not to give the slightest importance to a customer, and taking into account what the editions cost, I do not know if I'm willing to take the risk, and less after reading other similar cases.

• Informative
Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
I have had a bad experience with them, and to this day I have serious doubts that I will ever buy anything from them again. I bought the avengers one clik at the end of July, but there was a problem with the site and paypal, the money was sent in a different way, and the order was empty on the website. I wrote to them by mail between 5 and 10 times, hoping to solve it and confirm that the order was good, I also wrote in social networks, publicly and privately, and always with good manners, being comprehensive and understanding that maybe the team is small or that they can not always respond immediately. They completely ignored me. They only replied once to one of the emails, but after that I had no response. When the movie came out (and obviously I didn't receive anything) I opened a dispute on paypal and won, because they didn't even bother to answer. I got my money back, but I was left without the movie.

You can have errors on your website, it can take time for you to answer, but to systematically ignore me for 4 months is not to give the slightest importance to a customer, and taking into account what the editions cost, I do not know if I'm willing to take the risk, and less after reading other similar cases.
I am sorry to read about it. The point is the one that you refer to: you, as I did, contacted them always with good manners and continued over a long period of time because Weet is not replying. And it is very difficult to keep good manners when you write 8-10 emails over 5 months with no response! But we do and still Weet decides (this is bad: they decide intentionally) not replying.

The conclusion is the one that you mention (I take the freedom of copying and pasting your last sentence because it summarizes the situation shared by many of us):
"You can have errors on your website, it can take time for you to answer, but to systematically ignore me for 4 months is not to give the slightest importance to a customer, and taking into account what the editions cost, I do not know if I'm willing to take the risk, and less after reading other similar cases."