Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
To whomever wants this from Europe, it is now available to any other Zavvi's European websites:
- Germany
- France
- Italy
- Spain

... and most likely any other of Zavvi's websites apart from UK.
Too bad that they still dispatch from Guernsey, which means "outside EU"... which in my case for example, lead to NOT delivering (AT ALL) SEVERAL orders from September to today. :banghead: Therefore, what's the point ordering...(n)

To whomever wants this from Europe, it is now available to any other Zavvi's European websites:
- Germany
- France
- Italy
- Spain

... and most likely any other of Zavvi's websites apart from UK.
Too bad that they still dispatch from Guernsey, which means "outside EU"... which in my case for example, lead to NOT delivering (AT ALL) SEVERAL orders from September to today. :banghead: Therefore, what's the point ordering...(n)

It's live on the UK site as well, I just ordered it and I'm not a RC member either :)

Reactions: Felix_ro
Anybody else have the price drop to £20 when get get to the checkout ?

Yeah got some sort of 4k bundle deal for some reason. £20. :happy:

Wow I didn't with my first order but just tried again and you're right. Cancelled my first order and ordered again. Thanks for the heads up :thumbs:
Seems that now is no longer the case, or, if you have something else in the cart (as I do), the "mystery discount" does not apply anymore.. :sorry:

Has eternals got a steelbook pre order yet ?

No but Sony handle MCU spideys physical releases. Eternals will be on sale (in the U.K.) about 2/3 weeks before release which should be in February

Last edited:
Reactions: RevJT