Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder if Zavvi will do all the new-new Spider-Man movies in those UHD steelbooks, like Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America trilogies...

I wonder if Zavvi will do all the new-new Spider-Man movies in those UHD steelbooks, like Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America trilogies...
I'd be surprised if they did. I think we are all used to having imcomplete steelbook sets for Marvel titles, and movies in general.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Allthough the new spider-man films trilogy are part of Marvel Cinematic Universe they not disney releases they still are Sony films releases

Sony did do lenticular steelbooks for all the previous spider-man films

So it's likely sony will do a lenticular steelbook for the new film No Way Home next year at some stage

• Informative
Reactions: Kavale and a_o
Pre-ordered a few extra copies if there are any members that are after one :thumbs:

Reactions: Kavale
If only blufans had their ar$e in gear

My only complaint is I don’t like that image of strange on the back but I didn’t like him in the 3 promotional images they released just before the film which included that one. I’d have it as just spidey and doc ocks Arms. That being said, I'd still happily buy it and the front is perfect

Reactions: Noodles
If only blufans had their ar$e in gear

My only complaint is I don’t like that image of strange on the back but I didn’t like him in the 3 promotional images they released just before the film which included that one. I’d have it as just spidey and doc ocks Arms. That being said, I'd still happily buy it and the front is perfect
Me neither, but there's not a version of that poster without him in it, and I don't have the ability (nor energy) to remove him properly myself :sleep:

The posters for this film are weird... some are seriously bad, then others are really good.
I see they're still releasing new ones even now though, so it'd be cool to see one with a couple certain other characters in there :D

Reactions: Flloydo