Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
Me neither, but there's not a version of that poster without him in it, and I don't have the ability (nor energy) to remove him properly myself :sleep:

The posters for this film are weird... some are seriously bad, then others are really good.
I see they're still releasing new ones even now though, so it'd be cool to see one with a couple certain other characters in there :D
Yeah there will be a few more pop up soon I think and hope. Im also sure they did this with the other films. Released like 3 or 4 really awful and I mean awful posters and then some really cool pieces. Which have now been used on slips and steels by various premiums. I hope it’s the same case with this

Yeah see this the other day. Quite like it. A lot darker.

Reactions: Noodles
All eyes on Blufans now to make this a reality as Jan at Film Arena has confirmed they can't continue the line

View attachment 525517
Shame. Would of liked a FA WEA no way home to go with their other 2.

FFS so now the fate of Spider-Man Far From Home and No Way Home WEA’s are resting on Blufans shoulders and I have a serious gut feeling we will also get f**ked over there too. I’m just preparing for disappointment. Been promised blu fans FFH every quarter for over a year now. And the OAB for 2 years. I joined a GB for that 2 years ago lol

Damn. Glad i grabbed weet's carnage FS now. Will definitely mean I'll be picking up their NWH one as well in that case.

Shame. Would of liked a FA WEA no way home to go with their other 2.

FFS so now the fate of Spider-Man Far From Home and No Way Home WEA’s are resting on Blufans shoulders and I have a serious gut feeling we will also get f**ked over there too. I’m just preparing for disappointment. Been promised blu fans FFH every quarter for over a year now. And the OAB for 2 years. I joined a GB for that 2 years ago lol
I'm still waiting on them to finish the Star Wars sequel trilogy... considered just selling the others a few times because I have a feeling they're never going to release TROS.

Reactions: Punker76
I'm still waiting on them to finish the Star Wars sequel trilogy... considered just selling the others a few times because I have a feeling they're never going to release TROS.
I don’t think it’s ever happening mate. No Star Wars, marvel, Pixar. Not anytime soon anyway. Not without the licence renewal In China and Disney pushing digital

Spider-Man still has a chance because the distribution still sits with Sony so blufans can complete that trilogy possibly. But with Sony ending with FA I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the next one to diminish on premium titles

Reactions: Noodles