Upcoming Squid Game (Season 2) [Netflix]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Hundreds of cash-strapped players accept a strange invitation to compete in children's games. Inside, a tempting prize awaits with deadly high stakes. A survival game that has a whopping 40-million-dollar prize at stake.

squid-game-apk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3 and Robles
Best thing I've seen in ages and the set designs are simply amazing! I'm not one for binging stuff, but I watched it all over a weekend. It's apparently fast becoming Netflix's most watched series too.

Been watching this tonight, bloody brilliant :LOL: Agree with you mate @Noodles, definitely one of the best shows I've watched in a while.

Up to episode 4 at the moment. Can't get enough :D:thumbs:

Been watching this tonight, bloody brilliant :LOL: Agree with you mate @Noodles, definitely one of the best shows I've watched in a while.

Up to episode 4 at the moment. Can't get enough :D:thumbs:
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm already contemplating watching it again and looking out for all the clues that are apparently scattered throughout.

Finished watching this last night. Loved it! They left it open for a second season, which I hope happens.
I'd say it's inevitable with the amount of praise and success it's received. I just hope they put the same amount of time and thought into a second season, rather than doing it quickly and half-assedly just to cash in.

Reactions: MM3 and Robles
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm already contemplating watching it again and looking out for all the clues that are apparently scattered throughout.
Have started it over just to see if there's anything I didn't pick up the first time around :LOL:

Reactions: Noodles
Got two episodes left. Absolutely loving this series. This and midnight mass are the best series I’ve seen this year. Episode 6 was incredible

Reactions: Robles and Noodles