New York, NY
Star Wars by Ise Ananphada

1.jpg

Just dropping this here

Capture.JPG

saw this mentioned in a thread on eb

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
Really excited for this!!! I adore Ise's work and I hate my life that I missed out on 'The Fall' and 'Grand Budapest Hotel' by here :sour::sour::sour:

But I've already paid for her regular and variant of "House of flying Daggers" and I'm in for a couple other commissions by here.

I really hope this will be in here style she did for the movies mentioned above. This would knock everything out of the park EEK!EEK!EEK!

Props to @charlie1533pr for breaking the news yesterday :thumbs::notworthy:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Really excited for this!!! I adore Ise's work and I hate my life that I missed out on 'The Fall' and 'Grand Budapest Hotel' by here :sour::sour::sour:

But I've already paid for her regular and variant of "House of flying Daggers" and I'm in for a couple other commissions by here.

I really hope this will be in here style she did for the movies mentioned above. This would knock everything out of the park EEK!EEK!EEK!

Props to @charlie1533pr for breaking the news yesterday :thumbs::notworthy:
Where do you sign up for her commissions?
I'm afraid that the only way to get THE FALL or GBH will be eBay, EB, etc....

It's rumoured to be a Force Awakens print to be released around the time of Rogue One hitting the cinemas.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a timed drop!

• Helpful Post
Great for her to do licensed stuff now! But I hope she'll not cancel the commissions she's agreed to. There's some stuff I'm looking more forward to then SW, sorry but not sorry :bag::bag::bag::bag:
Can't believe she get all of this done this year EEK!

Reactions: justboy
Great for her to do licensed stuff now! But I hope she'll not cancel the commissions she's agreed to. There's some stuff I'm looking more forward to then SW, sorry but not sorry :bag::bag::bag::bag:
Can't believe she get all of this done this year EEK!

Someone mentioned on her fan page she won't be taking on any new commissions, but will be honouring the current ones she agreed to do.

It seems like she agreed to do quite a lot though so will probably will be busy for a while!

Someone mentioned on her fan page she won't be taking on any new commissions, but will be honouring the current ones she agreed to do.

It seems like she agreed to do quite a lot though so will probably will be busy for a while!

I've also read that but like you said, she agreed to do a lot! She'll put the licensed stuff first I think. Only right for her as an artist who want's to be established in the game.
But yeah, I want some of the stuff she agreed to so badly o_Oo_Oo_O

I've also read that but like you said, she agreed to do a lot! She'll put the licensed stuff first I think. Only right for her as an artist who want's to be established in the game.
But yeah, I want some of the stuff she agreed to so badly o_Oo_Oo_O

I just checked out some of her artwork and it's beautiful! I'd be upset if I were you, too. Hell, just looking at that art, I'd kill to have a custom ThunderCats piece done by her. :)

I just checked out some of her artwork and it's beautiful! I'd be upset if I were you, too. Hell, just looking at that art, I'd kill to have a custom ThunderCats piece done by her. :)

You and ThunderCats, it's a symbiosis :D
But yeah of course, if I could wish for stuff there's plenty. I really wanted that Grand Budapest Hotel. That is amazing! Her details are crazy. Excited to see her licensed stuff. Will be probably easier to order than all her secret stuff.

Reactions: tridon
I'm in many many commissions of hers. :) I just like her work so will buy just about all of it. Missed out on a few tho... Amelie, The Fall, and GBH