Star Wars by Ise Ananphada

1.jpg

Just dropping this here

Capture.JPG

saw this mentioned in a thread on eb

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
@Wreck
Joe just sent an email around regarding the regular...

"Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the print has 9 colors down with another 13 colors to go. It ended up being a 22 color screen print. We are still on track to receive them in 2 1/2 weeks and we will get them out right away."

@Wreck
Joe just sent an email around regarding the regular...

"Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the print has 9 colors down with another 13 colors to go. It ended up being a 22 color screen print. We are still on track to receive them in 2 1/2 weeks and we will get them out right away."
22? holy ****, that's crazy!

the colors look just so deep on it much more than the initial mock up, so happy pulled the trigger on all three

@Liftid you know I actually plan on framing one of the three. I am waiting on getting it in person in case I decide to frame the gold or pewter but something tells me the regular is going to be the winner of this game

that said if you are framing the regular its going to be tough since there are 22 colors. Instinct tells me you would go with a double or triple mat on this one even though I have been favoring the single mat with fillet option lately although I did go double mat and fillet for GotG Stout.

There seems to be a fair amount of blue hues (with some gray) throughout the print so you could pick up on that. I would stay away with from a gray/silver mat because the border but I might consider a gray/silver frame because it may bounce off that border well if you choose one that is in the same tone

you could also consider an orange mat (inner or middle if triple matting) to bounce off of Poe's X-Wing, BB8, and other orangy areas, could go with a gold frame if you were bold

but a lot of it is seeing it in person with all the frame and mat options in front of me

Definitely it would be a crime not to frame this one.

15202500_10154733194893498_6927044594074139609_n.jpg

Update: Great news!
Your Bottleneck Gallery order has been fulfilled!
We wanted to let you know that your order (#) has been packed and is on its way via USPS.
:rofl::wacky::rofl::):happy:

Last edited:
got my shipping notice. 2 of my orders from US have been hit by customs fees recently - found out the Mitchell Boba Fetts got caught the other day. Dreading how much this might cost ha.

I also got mine today, first time usps delivered to me on Sunday.

Anyone else feel like some of the colors feel a little washed or faded, not very sharp? I dunno might just be me.