Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 2, 2023
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: Nope

Thanks to Viking61 at BD for the info.

3A635530-04D1-4042-AEBA-EAB7787578BF.jpeg

Last edited:
We all saw this coming but I’m still shocked that Disney would take a non Disney product and jerk all over it for a cheap buck.
Anyone remember that when Disney bought it all they pulled all sorts of products and entertainment because they didn’t want to sully the brand and then they slap a substandard normal Disney re-release like this on the market.
Such a joke company, I really wish I could remove the time I worked for them from life and that is over companies that made me redundant or treated me like ****, not enough showers could cleanse yourself after being involved with that lot.

We all saw this coming but I’m still shocked that Disney would take a non Disney product and jerk all over it for a cheap buck.
Anyone remember that when Disney bought it all they pulled all sorts of products and entertainment because they didn’t want to sully the brand and then they slap a substandard normal Disney re-release like this on the market.
Such a joke company, I really wish I could remove the time I worked for them from life and that is over companies that made me redundant or treated me like ****, not enough showers could cleanse yourself after being involved with that lot.

As Obi Wan said...

quit donald trump GIF

Disney sat on this art for months because they knew it was shite. This is typical money grabbing Disney. I have had enough of this crap company.

Reactions: ROB210866
Disney art direction department should be embarrassed by this entire collection. This is by far the worst collection of steel released since the turd block Paramount did years ago.

Reactions: ManRay
And to think the way the Brits lost it over the 4K release of this three years ago. Something about them not using the correct poster art. Still even that was better that what Disney thinks Americans would be happy to buy.

To be honest if they’d just put the movie poster in the middle it might have improved it greatly