Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And where are you guys from? With lack of flights coming here and could not be any futher away, sometimes think do take a bit longer. Also don't help our postal who seems to struggle with things these days, even they mention about delivering ever few days instead of everyday which i have yet to see.
Somethings arrive east coast and can take 5 to 7 days even more at times to get over west.
But yet sometimes i get stuff from zavvi which was dispatched way later and arrive sooner.
Most of time things arrive almost in order of dates sent apart from a few here and there.

Still waiting in Canada. I got Toy Story yesterday, it shipped Sept. 29th. Wtf.
I got whiplash and another steel arrive today 18 days and 16 days to Australia, in order of when i placed orders for many different steels.
Its funny how two of my steels im waiting for are ep 1 now at 42 days wait and ep 2 at 27 days wait anything else is too early.
I have sometimes not trusted zavvi at times but i do wonder if they ever dispatch thing when they say they do
I even had another steel arrive yesterday which was 26 days.
Yes its odd some come quicker than others and happens but more odd my two outstanding ones with latest dates are both star wars.
My goal to get the collection is starting to fall apart, first three look fine but then i dont open them but still waiting on ep1 is a worry and possible ep2.
And if im not mistaken did ep1 not get sent if jiffy bags. If so and whenever if they do arrive i cant see them after 42 days being mint more so in bags.
I could not give a crap about the other steels which im sure are still available its the ones that are not available that's annoying.
And it would not surprise me that any stocks they keep of anything of the star wars are returns which have issues and they just pan them off to someone else.

Reactions: Leafs17
not lost but for me 3rd copy arrived damaged
Third copy how many copies have you guys been getting? not even got my first of this yet.
And maybe they are just sending out the returns of ones damaged or have issues to you guys?
I find it hard to beleive three copies later and all have been damaged.
I buy a ton of steels and regularly and could not live any further away from uk to be honest and i very rarely get issues with damage.
Have had one or two very badly damaged ones over time and odd one with small ding.
But considering the volume of stuff i get more arrive fine than not.

So to get three of same damaged is very strange.

I asked for replacement they said not in stock and would need to wait till restocked, will this ever be restocked? Was there extras not already put back up for others to buy.
Has anyone waited for such restocked star wars moves and how long did you wait?
My worry is the refuse to refund me later if no stock comes in.
Its unbelievable that ep is missing over 42 days now and my ep 2 over 25 days and no show yet.
Strange how its just star wars ones that im having issues with. And pain in the ... when your trying for full collection and the 4th one goes walkabout.

I asked for replacement they said not in stock and would need to wait till restocked, will this ever be restocked? Was there extras not already put back up for others to buy.
Has anyone waited for such restocked star wars moves and how long did you wait?
My worry is the refuse to refund me later if no stock comes in.
Its unbelievable that ep is missing over 42 days now and my ep 2 over 25 days and no show yet.
Strange how its just star wars ones that im having issues with. And pain in the ... when your trying for full collection and the 4th one goes walkabout.

It's because they are listing the title of movies on the shipping label.