Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 25 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

C78F1C8C-A58B-40B4-9C81-B7369C7CCA3B.jpeg

D29DA155-8A8C-4C18-BE2A-66A1ADED1D38.jpeg
3EE33454-B0C2-42DF-BC06-336DF7017781.jpeg

Last edited:
Im still waiting for my ep one, its 36 days today and still not here and no more post till monday.
So if arrives on monday will be 39 days.
And im sure ep one was sent in jiffy.

This one on here ep two that's at 22 days, why is it the expensive or most important or ones sold out that always take longer to arrive.

Reactions: Leafs17
Im still waiting for my ep one, its 36 days today and still not here and no more post till monday.
So if arrives on monday will be 39 days.
And im sure ep one was sent in jiffy.

This one on here ep two that's at 22 days, why is it the expensive or most important or ones sold out that always take longer to arrive.

I would highly recommend that you report it as lost If you haven't done so already. Zavvi are now telling international customers that they will not issue replacements or refunds for any items shipped more than 40 days ago. They are going by "dispatched" date, not "release" date.

Episode I was dispatched on September 2nd so I wouldn't wait any longer.

I would highly recommend that you report it as lost If you haven't done so already. Zavvi are now telling international customers that they will not issue replacements or refunds for any items shipped more than 40 days ago. They are going by "dispatched" date, not "release" date.

Episode I was dispatched on September 2nd so I wouldn't wait any longer.
I will give till monday see if it shows up then contact them.

I will give till monday see if it shows up then contact them.
You contact Zavvi once the estimated delivery date listed in your dispatch email has passed don't wait until after this
Zavvi may reply to tell you to wait a bit longer but at least you will have on record you contacted them before 40 days has passed

I d
You contact Zavvi once the estimated delivery date listed in your dispatch email has passed don't wait until after this
Zavvi may reply to tell you to wait a bit longer but at least you will have on record you contacted them before 40 days has passed
I dont ever contact zavvi if things dont arrive by estimated dates they are way off.
Prior to covid things can take a while best of times and others arrive so quick.
At peak of covid thinks really slowed down i had items take even 8 weeks to arrive and zavvi had some even 5 weeks, even when they was close to sending replacement by asking refund or replacement some items arrived and i notified them who where happy to replace.
I only had one item missing which back in march that got replaced and replacement came but orginally order never did.
But im sure i moaned about an item recently that was over 40 days and was offered replacement or refund but luckly for them it arrived just after i contacted zavvi.
But if i was to contact zavvi cause there estimate days had passed i think i would be contacting them almost every title i buy which i buy many.

Regarding this item my dispatch email was on 3rd sept early hrs, so yes they sent me email late 2nd sept.

But just incase there are issues, i have got the ball rolling and contacted them today so by time things are sorted out being weekend and our time ahead, if arrives on monday all good for them but if not then i continue to ask for replacement or refund.

This 40 day thing must be new as not had any issues before.
I think prior to covid there was items that took 31 days or so or just under and as said way quicker. So as things are not like they where i give them longer.
But if they want to have a silly rule of 40 days im all good on that.

I dont ever contact zavvi if things dont arrive by estimated dates they are way off.
Prior to covid things can take a while best of times and others arrive so quick.
At peak of covid thinks really slowed down i had items take even 8 weeks to arrive and zavvi had some even 5 weeks, even when they was close to sending replacement by asking refund or replacement some items arrived and i notified them who where happy to replace.
I only had one item missing which back in march that got replaced and replacement came but orginally order never did.
But im sure i moaned about an item recently that was over 40 days and was offered replacement or refund but luckly for them it arrived just after i contacted zavvi.
But if i was to contact zavvi cause there estimate days had passed i think i would be contacting them almost every title i buy which i buy many.

Regarding this item my dispatch email was on 3rd sept early hrs, so yes they sent me email late 2nd sept.

But just incase there are issues, i have got the ball rolling and contacted them today so by time things are sorted out being weekend and our time ahead, if arrives on monday all good for them but if not then i continue to ask for replacement or refund.

This 40 day thing must be new as not had any issues before.
I think prior to covid there was items that took 31 days or so or just under and as said way quicker. So as things are not like they where i give them longer.
But if they want to have a silly rule of 40 days im all good on that.
40 days is not new Zavvi have had this long time

Actual delivery may end been lot longer than 40 days but the important part is to contact Zavvi before 40 days has passed for possible later replacements or refund

Zavvi may tell you to wait longer for delivery but as long as you contacted Zavvi before 40 days they could not later tell you it's to late to look for a refund or replacement
If you only contact Zavvi after 40 days they may tell you it's to late to let them know you not got delivery

Reactions: Stygian
My ep 2 sitting at 36 days now so have requested a replacement my ep 1 was a no show sitting at 50 days now and i asked for replacement and they could not say when there be a restock.
So have asked for my refund now as getting rather sick of them now. All was going well with first three steels and now turned to crap.
Its funny how its just star wars ones there are not showing many other steels are arriving quickly.

My replacement is in its way!

4th or 5th time lucky (Lost count) hopefully otherwise I’ll just keep one of the ones that’s not as much off centre as the others.

Edit: 4th... just checked.

So it’s here! It doesn’t have any of the image bleeding to the point the back or front isn’t covered by its picture so that’s good. Only slight issue is the front image is still not centred but I can live with this one I think. Looks like the machine was pissed while printing though.

You can see the difference of the bleed in the second picture. That’s enough to have the back of the steel covered in the correct picture. The unsealed one is the new one.

54D4A6A5-8344-467C-BD58-3831316089DA.jpegDA29D919-408C-481E-8B9E-47B1F5D5386F.jpeg