Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@paulboland
Do you know if the replacement edition its marked on the package with € 0,00 or real price!!!????
Thanks
The replacement shipments used to be declared with the same value as the original, but at least for the past six months, they have been declared with 0.00 value.

Back in stock! Discount codes should apply.
Yes - I've just had an email advising me of that too.

Yes - I've just had an email advising me of that too.

Here's the US link if you're just dying to be part of the **** show:

30% partial refund for me.:confused:

I wonder how they decide what % to offer. I contacted them about my copies. One has the scratches and I got a stock 15% partial refund response; the other that is supposed to go to my nephew has the scratches and arrived bent like a banana and they responded to that inquiry with a zerbatim 15% refund response.

I wonder how they decide what % to offer. I contacted them about my copies. One has the scratches and I got a stock 15% partial refund response; the other that is supposed to go to my nephew has the scratches and arrived bent like a banana and they responded to that inquiry with a zerbatim 15% refund response.
Perhaps they're using the same algorithm Ofqual were using to calculate student's A Level results last week... :rofl:

(with apologies to non-UK forum members who might not get that reference...) :whistle:

Last edited:
Perhaps they're using the same algorithm Ofqual were using to calculate student's A Level results last week... :rofl:

(with apologies to non-UK forum members who might not get that reference...) :whistle:

I'm a non-UK member who doesn't really get it (although I just googled it), but I'm nonetheless happy I was able to tee that one up for you.

Reactions: Doctor
I ended up accepting the 15% refund for my steelbook that has no dents but all the scratches. The scratches stink but it's not the end of the world. For the other one that arrived bent like a banana I thanked them for the gesture but responded that I didn't feel it was fair to offer a 15% discount for a broken item, even if the damage occurred during delivery and wasn't their fault. Today they offered either a replacement (told me they don't know when replacements will be available) or a refund. I took the refund.

I was going to originally buy a full second set for my nephew, but given all these issues after taking the refund I just decided to cancel the second copies I had pre-oredered for the prequel and final trilogies.

Very strange but today recieved my two copies of Return of the Jedi, only to have to decline them because I had to pay Customs and import duties (36 EUR per package and value on package was 33,99 EUR). I live in Belgium, packages from Zavvi arrive here weekly, never ever since years did I have to pay for them. I hear other persons from Belgium with the same problem. Anyone here had this too? Normally Brexit-changes should only apply from 2021 onwards.
Now I'm left with a missing steelbook for Return of the Jedi and it's out of stock to re-order, if anyone has a spair one for a reasonable price let me know!

Very strange but today recieved my two copies of Return of the Jedi, only to have to decline them because I had to pay Customs and import duties (36 EUR per package and value on package was 33,99 EUR). I live in Belgium, packages from Zavvi arrive here weekly, never ever since years did I have to pay for them. I hear other persons from Belgium with the same problem. Anyone here had this too? Normally Brexit-changes should only apply from 2021 onwards.
Now I'm left with a missing steelbook for Return of the Jedi and it's out of stock to re-order, if anyone has a spair one for a reasonable price let me know!
zavvi ships from guernsey, which isnt part of the EU

The customer service rep I communicated with today told me they are out of stock now but replacements will become available, so it seems like they will have it again in stock soon.

Reactions: a_o