Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Empire and Return today,New Hope and Empire are pretty much perfect,but Return has the infamous Spine Slash.
I contact them for a replacement as well,hopefully they figure a way to have some stock for all the damaged copy replacements...

Managed to get a full refund after telling them about the issues,but I can't keep the damn thing in the self that way,off to eBay I guess...
Not buying from Zavvi ever again btw

Was told by customer support that they had plenty in stock. Then I was told to spend $30 to spend it back to them, which they would only refund 10% of. THEN told they have non left in stock. Anyone willing to sell a spare that is mint?

Yes
I got the same issue. Any response from Zavvi?
Yes! After a week of back and forth of “we have no replacement stock” and “we have surplus stock available for replacement” they finally ended up saying

“thanks for that you can keep the damaged copy no need to return and I will process the the replacement for you. As I said before we have not got a date confirmation of this, but we hope to dispatched soon.”

maybe because shipping from Aus to UK is $30. Just want a mint copy, this is my favourite of the saga so I’m upset about it!

Reactions: Stygian
Anyone know where these are shipped from for Canada/USA customers?

I still haven't received mine and getting worried it got lost like my Star Wars New Hope did.

Yes

Yes! After a week of back and forth of “we have no replacement stock” and “we have surplus stock available for replacement” they finally ended up saying

“thanks for that you can keep the damaged copy no need to return and I will process the the replacement for you. As I said before we have not got a date confirmation of this, but we hope to dispatched soon.”

maybe because shipping from Aus to UK is $30. Just want a mint copy, this is my favourite of the saga so I’m upset about it!
I'm in Canada, so hopefully, I can get the same resolve. Thanks for your help.

Anyone know where these are shipped from for Canada/USA customers?

I still haven't received mine and getting worried it got lost like my Star Wars New Hope did.

They are shipped from the same place for all customers worldwide.

Guernsey which is a Channel Island between the United Kingdom and France.

Reactions: DannyDXC
Yes

Just be careful with this as in some other cases replacements haven't shipped and Zavvi has held onto the cash.

Reactions: Bdawg138
Geez, 6 copies so far in mint condition. I’m starting to wonder wtf is going on with all these “spine slash” stories across the internet. Methinks many buyers have found out how much these can go for on eBay so they’re raking poor Zavvi for as many refunds/replacements without having to make returns as possible.

Reactions: hatredhorror