Multi Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Steelbook

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
FA44D307-2B2D-4551-A6FE-C08F26A8FBF7.jpeg

As some other commented when this was announced, for that price we should be receiving a full working saber!
For EU we got to add taxes, customs and shipping on top of everything. Dead Space all over again. They can keep it.

No doubt the pre-order DLC will not work on EU / UK accounts as well and it will be delayed 6 months because of *production issues*. Rather get this one from a local retailer, hopefully some more Steelbooks come out and this isn't a world exclusive.

Can't wait for this not to come to the UK :sour:
This is what is bugging me about EA and their Limited Run deal, you can get it but the shipping to the UK is f****** insane, it's like well over £340 or something.

You don't know the quality of it or more in hand pictures

I hate GAME but at least the delivery is free.

This is what is bugging me about EA and their Limited Run deal, you can get it but the shipping to the UK is f****** insane, it's like well over £340 or something.

You don't know the quality of it or more in hand pictures

I hate GAME but at least the delivery is free.
If you pay with PayPal and use their currency converter, it comes up as £394.89 + I bet customs will want their slice, I'd imagine £60-£80 on top. Limited Run do some pretty nice Steelbooks, normally with some shine or debossing work but still, I'd be kicking myself as well if Game announce theirs come with a Steelbook too and I've pre-ordered this. :')

I've got TMNT pre-ordered from them and it was under £100 if I remember right, came with a slip box and Steelbook. They had a more expensive one that came with the extra tat.

Probably wishful thinking but there was a reply on their Reddit

Seems they are opening a EU store next year

Maybe if we all wait they could possibly drop some editions then so they are cheaper.

231341234.png

Reactions: DentedSteelbook
I emailed them the other week for some details on it and as expected, dlc codes won't work on non-us accounts so pre-order bonus and deluxe edition stuff is wiped out and they said the steelbook is likely to be a matte finish (but not finalised yet)... For that money, I'd expect glossy.

Probably wishful thinking but there was a reply on their Reddit

Seems they are opening a EU store next year

Maybe if we all wait they could possibly drop some editions then so they are cheaper.

View attachment 546571
I got an update on this

4214308F-91E0-4034-9887-FCBD684F3D87.jpeg

So despite the fact they can produce a lot, like how Limited run, they can’t just invest in extra copies to sell on a future site launch

Just seems silly to me

Sounds to me like they want to offload the risks of production and success of their merchandise to customers directly. If anything were to go wrong, company has nothing to lose. Customer takes upon the entire risk of developing, producing and releasing the game by paying upfront.

Reactions: JRodDirector
Sounds to me like they want to offload the risks of production and success of their merchandise to customers directly. If anything were to go wrong, company has nothing to lose. Customer takes upon the entire risk of developing, producing and releasing the game by paying upfront.

I don't think they are wrong, the price of everything is rising up, a lot, and if they think 2023 is going to continue to be bad they should make sure they do not overproduce something that will not be sold quickly because of its value, and yes, the most profit they get out of it the better, always.

We are talking about the production of a superfluous hobby here. if you have the money and want it, you can buy now, buy from a scalper later of live without it.

They are still going to have some leftovers because there is always people that cancel/return the product.

As for the price of taxes and shipping... that is life, accept or not, is not going to change.

The thing is they could literally put on their NA site

“Jedi Fallen Order - FOR EU STORE LAUNCH”

Work out how much it would cost from the area and put it online