Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Box Set) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2024 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Amazon UK (Sold Out) - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £199.99 (Amazon) - £229.99 (Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Box Set - Limited Edition (27 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and Bonus discs (Blu-ray) for every movie in a special collector's set

Was previously a Amazon UK exclusive

05.jpg
06.jpg07.jpg01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited:
I'm such a dope... I cancelled the other edition thinking it was this, so now I'm on the verge of going into my overdraft. Knowing me I'll want to keep it when it arrives (later today) too... guess I'll just have to sell yet more stuff if so lol.

I'm such a dope... I cancelled the other edition thinking it was this, so now I'm on the verge of going into my overdraft. Knowing me I'll want to keep it when it arrives (later today) too... guess I'll just have to sell yet more stuff if so lol.
Ooo Sorry to hear that, I kind of wanted to see picks of the other one. You'll enjoy this one, it's very nice impo.

Reactions: Noodles
Ooo Sorry to hear that, I kind of wanted to see picks of the other one. You'll enjoy this one, it's very nice impo.
Lol yeah, I went through all my pre-orders which was a pretty tedious job, so I obviously wasn't paying much attention as to exactly what I was cancelling towards the end. I prefer the look of the other set over this, but that's widely available, so will most likely drop in price sooner or later, which is when I'll probably jump on it.

What other edition - I thought this was the only 4K one (for all the films together)?

Mine's just arrived! Well pleased! That's my lock-down viewing sorted for the next few evenings!

Mine wasn't - it was in a brown box exactly the right size for it, so no padding around it whatsoever. However, although there were a few dents in the outer (brown) box, the item itself appears undamaged - thankfully! It's a real pain having to arrange returns in the current times!

Mine arrived in the same style packaging, thankfully no flaws on mine and well ahead of the 27th April date I was given last week. Still wish Rogue One was included but as soon as my copy of that arrives from America I'll be doing a 4K marathon

This is a lovely premium set though and thankfully no glue dots like in the USA attaching the J card :thumbs:

He's referring to the Blu-ray Digipak edition.
Oh, this one?

Not an option for me as I wanted the 4K versions anyway...

Oh, this one?

Not an option for me as I wanted the 4K versions anyway...
Yup, that's the one. I prefer the overall packaging style of the 2D set, although after thinking about, I'd struggle to fit that type of box anywhere on my shelf, whereas this 4K edition slots on there nicely. :D

It arrived and I've decided to keep it :ohno: lol.

However, anyone else have this issue (disc art misaligned) with any of the discs?

thumbnail_DSC_0223_3.jpgthumbnail_DSC_0222_2.jpg

Guys, the letter included in the box was absolutely squished when I opened the box, the rest is in prestine condition, just the letter looks like this. Don't know if i should return it, really don't want to tbh. Do you think there is some adress to turn to to ask for a new copy of the letter? And did anybody else have this?

IMG_8209.JPG

It arrived and I've decided to keep it :ohno: lol.

However, anyone else have this issue (disc art misaligned) with any of the discs?

View attachment 469015View attachment 469016
Mine seems fine. I guess more reason for you to return it and get the Blu-ray edition Nick. I would not keep it like that as that could imbalance the disc during playback and throw out errors on you.

Hi just checked every disc in my set and all seems to be perfect have attached picture of mine below.
View attachment 469032
Mine seems fine. I guess more reason for you to return it and get the Blu-ray edition Nick. I would not keep it like that as that could imbalance the disc during playback and throw out errors on you.
Thanks for the replies guys. Figured I probably just got unlucky. Will reach out to Amazon, although I'm not sure they'll be able to replace a single disc, and I honestly don't want to return the whole thing as I quite like it now... looks pretty sharp sat on my shelf lol. Does anyone know who to contact at Disney?

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Guys, the letter included in the box was absolutely squished when I opened the box, the rest is in prestine condition, just the letter looks like this. Don't know if i should return it, really don't want to tbh. Do you think there is some adress to turn to to ask for a new copy of the letter? And did anybody else have this?

View attachment 469082
Similar situation to me then... just need one thing replacing. Will let you know if I find a Disney contact.

I would go amazon live chat for that you will get 10-20 percent refund on the price if you tell them your happy to keep it they always have if I've received anything with minor damage on.
Thanks! I’ll do that definitely. But the bigger problem is they do not improve anything. I have been complaining a few times about how they don’t package their items well enough especially books and items like this but nobody cares. :dunno:

View attachment 469082
Or:-

Thanks for the replies guys. Figured I probably just got unlucky. Will reach out to Amazon, although I'm not sure they'll be able to replace a single disc, and I honestly don't want to return the whole thing as I quite like it now... looks pretty sharp sat on my shelf lol. Does anyone know who to contact at Disney?
Let's ask @Wreck and see if maybe he knows a contact person at Disney. To be perfectly honest I'd just return the whole thing while you can and get a replacement on the same thing.