XSX Starfield (2023)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Discover Starfield, the new space epic currently in development by Bethesda Game Studios. Starfield is the first new franchise in twenty-five years from the acclaimed developers of The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.
Release Date: November 11, 2022
New Release Date: September 6, 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that this game is so far out, we may not even see it until halfway through the next console generation's life cycle.
I'm ok with that... Bethesda have clearly been very busy lately, and I'd rather they took their time with this so they can deliver something close to what I'm expecting (a huge open universe with explorable planets - but not crap like NMS :p), which probably wouldn't be capable of running on current gen consoles anyway lol.

Mark November 11, 2022 on your calendars, PC and Xbox One fans. You’ll also be able to play it day one via the Xbox Game Pass.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent

Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, create any character you want and explore with unparalleled freedom as you embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery. Launching November 11, 2022 exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC. Become a member of Constellation at StarfieldGame.com and be among the first to receive Starfield news and updates.
starlight.jpg

Bethesda Game Studios’ spacefaring follow-up to Fallout and The Elder Scrolls, Starfield, will be released Nov. 11, 2022, game director Todd Howard and Bethesda Softworks announced Sunday at the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase at E3 2021.

The first trailer for Starfield sets the mood for Bethesda’s next big open-world adventure. It shows a futuristic astronaut embarking on a bold adventure, and the trailer confirms release platforms: Xbox Series X and Windows PC. Microsoft also made it explicit that Starfield will be an Xbox exclusive, confirming that the game won’t be coming to PlayStation 5.

Starfield will also launch on Xbox Game Pass day one, Microsoft said.

Game director Todd Howard says Starfield is about a group of explorers called Constellation — “the last group of space explorers,” he says. “It’s a next-generation role-playing game where you’ll be who you want, go where you want, experience our stories and forge your own,” Howard said. “Starfield is about hope, our shared humanity, and searching for the answers to life’s greatest mystery.”

Starfield was originally announced in 2018, alongside The Elder Scrolls 6. It’s the first new franchise from Bethesda Game Studios in 25 years.

Going to merge these two threads.

I might have to give in and purchase an xbox console as well. This looks really interesting, I hope all those 1k+ planets will have decent content and not be deserted.

Game was pushed back to sometime in 2023, no telling when though.

So anxious for this to finally release. This game looks truly epic.
Buying a new 48" OLED gaming monitor in about a month or two and this would look fantastic on it.