Mediabook Stargate (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: A - B - C - D
Price: €25.90 (A) - €26.99 (C) - €24.99 (D)
Notes: 2 Blu-ray discs (Theatrical + Director´s Cut)
Cover A - Amazon exclusive
Cover B - Müller exclusive (available in store)
Cover C - all other stores
Cover D - Koch-Shop exclusive

81oqfgyx1ZL._SL1500_.jpg
stargate-bd-mbs.jpg
fee_786_587_png.jpg
Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 15-07-37 StargateMB__CoverD__3DmFSK png (PNG-Grafik, 2185 × 2442 Pixe...png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Daubt and Mararagan
i dont have a müller store in my city and dont want to create a koch shop account
so decided to buy the amazon exclusive artwork.

Reactions: komor
Gutted Koch don't send to the UK. Cover D is by far my favourite.
If you don't mind paying over the odds, these do sometimes come around on eBay so worth a look but can be double the cost! Getting certain Mediabooks can be tricky and expensive I have found

Its nice art on D - you might know him already, but its by an artist called Kilian Eng - he does a lot of alternate movie poster art in this style as well as original art - he has a few books out compiling much of his work

Reactions: Kinggoose
Some of the Koch-exclusives get the same release again as a collector´s edition for all stores.

Last edited:
I think that is genuinely because its the most easily available with it being at Amazon.
It was a joke - the Amazon-exclusives from Kochfilms often go out of print and there has been no nice edition here in Germany before, To find the Zavvi Steelbook you must search forever - so it was not hard to guess, that this one will be sold out fast and it´s the best cover imo. The easy access accellerated it for sure.

Last edited:
No, this is the original film that the series were all based off of.

No. The pilot of the TV show is self contained and seperate from the film. Very little of the film relates to the TV show. On the surface they might seem similar but the film is self contained, you don't need to have seen the TV and remember the film came first.
thanks for the info guys.. never watched the series and really dig the Müller exclusive art.. will go for it then :D

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic