Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Dif2sPXVQAAlrgx.jpg

Scheduled to premiere in 2019

Last edited:
I got this confused with Starlight from The Boys... thought it was a spin-off or something until I just watched the trailer lol.

I got this confused with Starlight from The Boys... thought it was a spin-off or something until I just watched the trailer lol.

I can see getting confused! They do look very similar + similar names. Easy mistake!

One thing I noticed watching the trailer is the quality of show is a lot higher then most DC CW productions.
I haven't really followed this, but judging by the first posts... I'm thinking this was a DC Universe production then CW took it over???

Reactions: Noodles
I can see getting confused! They do look very similar + similar names. Easy mistake!

One thing I noticed watching the trailer is the quality of show is a lot higher then most DC CW productions.
I haven't really followed this, but judging by the first posts... I'm thinking this was a DC Universe production then CW took it over???

Premiering on DC Universe then CW are showing one episode per week and adding it to their streaming service. Think DC Universe might be absorbed by another streaming service soon.

No idea what's going to happen outside the US, don't think anyone picked up the rights to Doom Patrol in the UK :(

Reactions: kaw
So I watched the pilot tonight. Was actually very impressed with it!
I've kind of stopped watching most of the DC CW shows but I thought I'd check this out and I was glad I did!

Anyone else give this a shot? Thoughts?

Watched this 1st episode.
First impression was also surprised - enjoyable opening pilot and quite decent quantity CGI & SFX.
It kind of reminded me of the Shazam movie when watching this

Last edited:
Reactions: kaw