Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 14, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99

strange-world-4ksteel-overview.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Well I'm still I newbie here. I don't know the full ins and out of how to do SPOILERS but thanks for making a newbie feel dumb.
Sorry, you misunderstood once again, hence you made yourself as you said.
I for one NEVER meant to make ANYONE fell such.

I meant that I put the text under the spoiler, because (I think) this is the main idea of the movie, so didn't wanted to divulge to someone that did not got to see the movie yet. But if you don't want to see that, and instead do believe I wanted to make you feel in any way bad, that's entirely on you, sorry to say. Also, most of the time, what I write [ANYWHERE, ANYTIME], is meant as an ENTIRE BITE, not to be taken in parts out of context; not saying it was the case now, just wanted to make myself clear.

On the other hand, what and how you understood it, just as a playful idea of changing screams with laughter, is completely different that the idea I meant and I think is presented in the movie, that we leave on a living planet, and if we continue to draw from its „flesh”, will soon going to kill it, and with it us too.

Also, spoilers are very easy to use, just look above the place where you type, and try out all the „three vertical dots” tools till you find what you like, and you can preview what you made, before posting, by using the top-right of the mentioned tools, which do PREVIEW your message on the first press/tap, and revert to edit the second press/tap.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Justwanttosay
I understood it perfectly well. I'm autistic/dyslexic and terrible at typing/explaining things. Probably shouldn't be allowed online. I know what I mean when I say things and I get frustrated when I'm trying to explain what I mean but can't put it into words. I know what analysis I was making. I mean in all honesty I just commented to say that strange world wasn't intended as the benchmark 100th anniversary film. That honour or dishonour goes to Wish in November 2023, depending on how that goes down.

Probably will stop taking pre-orders for this at the end of next week.
Damn - I need to know if it’s embossed so if it’s worth to get the US BestBuy version.. like Lightyear - if it’s also matte flat I could get it here in Germany :/

Is there any way to add this to my two pending items after it’s released ?

Damn - I need to know if it’s embossed so if it’s worth to get the US BestBuy version.. like Lightyear - if it’s also matte flat I could get it here in Germany :/

Is there any way to add this to my two pending items after it’s released ?

The problem for me is that Best Buy has a lot of policies in place with their software to discourage people from buying more than 2 copies.

So my orders always need to be made in advance.

That being said I do order extras but they are often to cover damages for copies already paid for.

No guarantee that the extras will arrive without issues, unfortunately.

Reactions: dndrlsnn