Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

the episodes dont feel like 1hr+ episodes
Dunno, most are like 1hr 18 etc, they feel it but that’s not a bad thing. I’m proper enjoying it

Stranger things for me gets better with every series and so far with what I’ve seen series 4 is now my favourite lol

The way those 2 bodies crack and fold up was bliss, I could listen to that sound as ASMR lol

Got one episode left which I’ll watch later tonight. Fantastic series BUT I didn’t really like the 6th episode that much

The plane crash was ridiculous but it is what it is. And I thought the dustins girlfriend segment at her house was a bit weird and silly. Kind of out of place. Other than those 2 moments it’s 10/10. The final 10/15 mins of episode 6 is excellent

That final episode was insanely good. Can’t wait for the second volume on July 1st

The prison fight with the creature was mad!

I did see the twist coming that the guy helping El having powers but I didn’t see the other twist coming as victors son and the reason it’s all happening. I love that it’s coming full circle and actually starting to make sense. Love it

This villain is awesome. And the visuals stunning

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, that was bloody brilliant! The last episode was the icing on the cake for me, although now I'm annoyed that we have to wait a full month for the second chapter, which is literally just 2 episodes, so why make us wait?! Only logical reason I can think of is so everyone is forced to buy another month subscription of Netflix :squint:

Reactions: ash333 and Flloydo
Yeah, that was bloody brilliant! The last episode was the icing on the cake for me, although now I'm annoyed that we have to wait a full month for the second chapter, which is literally just 2 episodes, so why make us wait?! Only logical reason I can think of is so everyone is forced to buy another month subscription of Netflix :squint:
Wait, the last volume is just 2 episodes?

I heard the last episode of the whole series is like 2 and half hours or something but I did not know it was only 2 episodes!

Wait, the last volume is just 2 episodes?

I heard the last episode of the whole series is like 2 and half hours or something but I did not know it was only 2 episodes!
Yep, just 2 more episodes... it'll probably make more sense as to why the last episode so long once we've seen it, but personally I'd rather they'd split it up into 2 episodes.

Reactions: Flloydo
This whole season has given me nightmare on elm street vibes and it seems I’m not the only one

Yep, just 2 more episodes... it'll probably make more sense as to why the last episode so long once we've seen it, but personally I'd rather they'd split it up into 2 episodes.
I’m glad the runtime total is nearly 4 hours. Still the same length of time as half the normal series

Reactions: Noodles
Finished this part. I think this is the best it's been since S1. I personally think Episode 7 was the best but seems a lot think 4 is the best? Regardless very good. Can't wait for the second part.

Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles