Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

Rewatched the last episode again last night because it's just that good!
I reckon we're definitely gonna lose one of the main characters in Vol 2... possibly either Steve or Nancy IMO, or maybe even Will now that I think about it.

Just saw EP. 1.....

I've been lovin' The Wire, was mesmerized by Twin Peaks, been at home for every episode of X-files, again loved Boardwalk Empire but this is just another level. This is movie/television history imo, this is next level! I love it!

Thought this was a great season so far. I'll save full judgement until we get part 2... But for now, amazing season! So glad its back!
Crazy how each episode almost felt like a movie (in runtime and structure). They each felt like their own chapter in a way.
I actually don't mind even that the cast is split up for the majority of it because each of their stories were all compelling. Almost like GoT.

The standout for me was the "Running up that Hill" scene. It might be the best scene in the whole series. I actually got emotional.

Finished this part. I think this is the best it's been since S1. I personally think Episode 7 was the best but seems a lot think 4 is the best? Regardless very good. Can't wait for the second part.
Personally I found episodes 4,5 & 7 to be the best. Epic. Loved it all but those 3 stood out for me

I’ve already rewatched it. Certainly my favourite out the 4 series

I thought she was gonna get squished by debris as she was running from Vecna :LOL:
Same. I’m not massive on Kate bush but that song is a banger and proper worked for the scene.

Max, Steve, Dustin, Robin and Erica are my favourite characters. And now also Eddie & Argyle. I did not want max to go. I still think we’re going to loose either Eddie or Steve. Or both

Reactions: Noodles
again about the lenghts of the episodes of season 4. they felt like an episode of love, death & robots... super short. i hope that the episodes of season 5 are 1hr 30min long and the last episodes even 3hr. cant get enough of the show.

Rewatched the last episode again last night because it's just that good!
I reckon we're definitely gonna lose one of the main characters in Vol 2... possibly either Steve or Nancy IMO, or maybe even Will now that I think about it.
a death of one of the main characters would ruin the show, at least for me. i really hope you are wrong ...as always.

but fun aside. so far, stranger things is one of my fav top 3 series. when they kill a main character, especially the show fav character steve, ill see the show with different eyes and it will lose the top 3 rank
I agree it doesn't always work and hate when they do it just for shock value, but if done right, then it can really pack a punch and gives other characters more purpose IMO. Did you know Steve was originally going to be killed off in the very first season btw?

Reactions: Flloydo
I agree it doesn't always work and hate when they do it just for shock value, but if done right, then it can really pack a punch and gives other characters more purpose IMO. Did you know Steve was originally going to be killed off in the very first season btw?
to kill characters is only ok, when it fits the vibe of the show, e.g. dexter, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, etc.
no matter which combination, they allways working good together... great harmony, but the group with dustin & steve are the best imo. we all know dustin wont die, but steve is a different story. without him the show will lose the humor element, but maybe that's what the creators want?
yes, know the fact about the first season

to kill characters is only ok, when it fits the vibe of the show, e.g. dexter, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, etc.
no matter which combination, they allways working good together... great harmony, but the group with dustin & steve are the best imo. we all know dustin wont die, but steve is a different story. without him the show will lose the humor element, but maybe that's what the creators want?
yes, know the fact about the first season
Yeah I can't imagine the show without any of the cast...
But I think by the end of the series, SOMEONE isn't going to make it out alive, and my bet is on 11. Sacrifices herself to save everyone or something like that?