Now Streaming Streaming Discoveries / Recommendations - Whatcha Watchin?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Find something good? Discover or rediscover ? Want to just blurt out about what your watching whether good or bad? Do it here ...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Re-watching 'Lost' at the moment.
Lost.jpg

Given how long its been since I last watched this, I don't recall alot of the early season episodes. So feels quite fresh rewatching again :D .

Reactions: Wreck and kaw
Re-watching 'Lost' at the moment.
View attachment 468397

Given how long its been since I last watched this, I don't recall alot of the early season episodes. So feels quite fresh rewatching again :D .

Man! LOST is one of my favorite shows! I'd love to watch it again... But it feels like a lot of work! haha So many episodes and LONG seasons too.

I've gotten used to the 10-13 eps a season structure of streaming shows. Going back to like 24(?) seems daunting. haha

Reactions: Uraki
I found LOST late in the game, watched it all like for the first time 3 years ago. Found a great article / interview that explained why it "fell off" towards the end with those recap , flashback like episodes.

Due to its popularity they then sold the contract on an episode basis to the UK and the season(s) at the time were not planned to go that long. They couldnt alter or renegotiate contract so they made those "filler" (as i call them) episodes to oblige the contract. Once i read that, it made more sense as they felt so unneeded.

I loved Picard unlike Discovery. Binged watched Better Call Saul’s 5th season and it was awesome. I am watching Bosch right now.

Not yet. I don’t have ESPN right now. Gonna get a VPN so I can watch it at Netflix.
im on the disney + bundle the 12.99 for hulu, disney plus and espn.

not sure if they have a free trial, but could wait till episodes 5,6 happen then sign up and you'd be good through till the end i suppose. 10 part series, 2 eps per week every sunday.

hulu etc. is an easy online cancellation, fyi. no funny business.

Reactions: kryptonite