Street Fighter (1994) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Mill Creek Entertainment) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 7, 2021
Purchase links: Mill Creek - Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $34.99 (Mill Creek ) - $24.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $23.49 (Target)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91aRzSSjG-L._SY445_.jpg

81tfI8tQY-L._SY445_.jpg 91KHopXdpvL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook will be available from most usa retailers
Amazon/Best Buy etc etc

Price with other USA retailers will be lot less by release date than what you see listed Mill Creek Website

$34.99 price on Mill Creek Website is MRSP
do you know when open amazon or best buy it pre order~~~???

do you know when open amazon or best buy it pre order~~~???
I don't know exactly as to when
It can vary with Amazon/Best Buy can be a few days to a few weeks when pre order listings show up

Amazon price when goes live will likely be MRSP but will drop before release date

I don't know exactly as to when
It can vary with Amazon/Best Buy can be a few days to a few weeks when pre order listings show up

Amazon price when goes live will likely be MRSP but will drop before release date
Oh perfect I Hope coming amazon or bestbuy pre order sooon thanks :)

Uhm, as a front artwork, a crowd doing nothing: how could it be worse than this? Oh wait, they used illustrated artwork: yes, now it can't be worse!!

Uhm, as a front artwork, a crowd doing nothing: how could it be worse than this? Oh wait, they used illustrated artwork: yes, now it can't be worse!!
Personally think it's one of the best covers that Street Fighter has had, it's definitely better than the recent 88-films release and that also wasn't bad.
I also really like the illustrated stuff and would like to see more of it on steelbooks.

it’s embarrassingly bad mate

I know the original Mortal Kombat gets stick and rightly so... it’s sh!t but okay. This is light years worse
That's why people like it.

They really gave JC proper Guile hair too. Makes you wish he wore a wig in the film just like it to make it even more ridiculous.

I'm in eventhough we got the respectable 88 films version not long ago.

Personally think it's one of the best covers that Street Fighter has had, it's definitely better than the recent 88-films release and that also wasn't bad.
I also really like the illustrated stuff and would like to see more of it on steelbooks.
Happy for you, but I still think this one couldn't be uglier :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
35$? For just Bluray? They've lost their minds.
Artwork is nice, but with just BR this isn't worth even gettin' it free. They're joking... Milkin' $$$

35$? For just Bluray? They've lost their minds.
Artwork is nice, but with just BR this isn't worth even gettin' it free. They're joking... Milkin' $$$
That's msrp price
Other retailers price will be lot cheaper
You can expect price be between $25 to $28 or less with some USA retailers

You will also see various price drops before and after release date with various USA retailers

This realistically shouldn't be higher than 15$. Even though it's steelbook. It's just BR and it's old title.

Amazon live to pre order
$34.99

Price on Amazon will be less by release date
Pre Order Price Guarantee will auto drop price in an order when price drops

This realistically shouldn't be higher than 15$. Even though it's steelbook. It's just BR and it's old title.
Agree. Especially when Best Buy can do full gloss, 4K Steelbooks with PET slips for $19.99.....

Going by the feedback here, once the fanboys have snapped up their copies this will probably hang around a long time and will eventually hit the bargain bin....

Price will drop before release date on Amazon :rofl:
Amazon most time start of listings at MSRP but then reduce price at various stages before release date
$34.99 is MSRP

How many times do I have to say it :LOL:

You can get it cheaper already from deep discount
$28.13

When Best Buy/Walmart/Target list and drop price so will Amazon

You can wait until after release date if you want to get even cheaper as these Blu-ray steelbooks from Mill Creek often end up below $20 after release date
Some end up at $12.99