Suspiria (4K+2D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowdfunded) (CultFilms) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Indiegogo (Crowdfunding will start at 12.30 PM on October 30 2017)
Price: £29.00 (Early Bird first 85 backers price is £24.00)
Notes: Crowdfunded limited edition UHD and Blu-ray dual-format Embossed Numbered FuturePak gloss finish limited to 950 copies

zqcwzi3sth7oxurxgg9o.png

Actual pics courtesy @Hereticz

Last edited by a moderator:
Cult Films Indiegogo Update 10

Our friends in China have sent us a sample of your wonderful CULT666 boxes! These are due to board the ship this week, we'll continue updating you as we get news of their progress.

hakc7ubvwhfbq3ki7jpi.jpg

This looks good to me

nice cover!
Please, can you explain something about that autographed card?

Thanks in advance

I haven't received any email either.
That was a secret perk option to purchase that was sent by email to those that had already contributed to the campaign
The secret perk option was sent by email back in November
Unless your purchased the secret perk option for the autographed card you would not got that email update that was sent last month about the autographed card

@PadreKarras
Check your spam folder that's where a lot others found the email update
It was Cultfilms gmail address that was used and gmail marked a lot of them as spam email

If you had purchased the autographed card it's just to confirm your name details you want on the card
You just use the reply function of your email client to reply

There was only 100 and they was £29 each and they sold out very fast back in November
This was separate perk option and does not include the futurepak
Dear Backers,
We have a secret perk specially for you.

First of all, thanks to all of you and your generous backing, we are very near to reach our new goal. We also have great news: Dario Argento has kindly agreed to sign 100 exclusive CultFilms cards. The autographs will be strictly limited and personalised. The name of the recipient will be printed on the card signed by the Master of Horror!

They are on offer for £29.

To thank you for your amazing support, we are offering them as a secret perk! This weekend they will be available only to our backers and on Monday 20th November they will be released to the general campaign!

Thank you again for your amazing support and for making this Steelbook Limited Dual Edition of Suspiria happen!

The CultFilms Team
View attachment 344791

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...lbook/x/14279343?secret_perk_token=28e0b8eb#/

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PadreKarras
Probably already mentioned but i just finally saw its numbered on top of case and seemingly a quote on the bottom of case. (from the mock pic) a nice touch , kinda like Pans and Total Recall mondos

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks @paulbolland for your explanation.

I placed my order on November 30th... so very late for autographed card.

Now I have lost my interest for this "not so limited" edition without the card.

I don't like these things. I will try to sell my copy and forget about this. If there is a edition with Argento autograph, I'm not interested in other one.

I don't like these things. I will try to sell my copy and forget about this. If there is a edition with Argento autograph, I'm not interested in other one.
It is a limited edition
What do you mean by not so limited

The Suspiria Futurepak looks very good embossed and glossy
It also includes a disc with extras not available on any other edition

A lot on various web forums after seeing the photo provided yesterday are now giving praise to the futurepak

FuturePak when done well look fantastic and in some cases better than a steelbook

Last edited:

If you are not interested in it, i will be happy to buy your copy, for the same price + shippemnt to me. I will have my Suspiria Digibook autographed soon so not much fuss about the card.

Is it still possible to order it? On the site there is no picture like that on any of the perks. Whats the release date?
There is only 1 perk option left FuturePak with Shameless Bundle £110
Only 1 left
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/suspiria-unique-4k-uhd-blu-ray-metal-box/x/14279343#/

The photo of the Futurepak is in the updates section on the Indiegogo website
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/suspiria-unique-4k-uhd-blu-ray-metal-box/x/14279343#/updates

Release date is not known at the moment but they expect the stock to be shipping next week from china to cult films but that could change
Cult Films then have to put the discs inside and do rest of the packaging contents like booket etc

They will do another update soon showing all contents and complete package and then another update with details as to when will be shipped to customers

If your asking about the autographed card that was sold out in a few hours on November 17th and was a separate perk option to the futurePak as in it was just for the autographed card on it's own
There was only 100 autographed cards

Last edited:
Cult Films Indiegogo Update 10

Our friends in China have sent us a sample of your wonderful CULT666 boxes! These are due to board the ship this week, we'll continue updating you as we get news of their progress.

View attachment 364063

This looks good to me
YES! I like it ALOT! This release, along with Arrow videos future release of Jim Van Bebber's "Deadbeat at Dawn" are my two most anticipated releases of this year - hands down! This future pak looks HOT!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
It is a limited edition
What do you mean by not so limited

The Suspiria Futurepak looks very good embossed and glossy
It also includes a disc with extras not available on any other edition

A lot on various web forums after seeing the photo provided yesterday are now giving praise to the futurepak

FuturePak when done well look fantastic and in some cases better than a steelbook

You're right. I only mean that now I know there is a 100 pcs ultra-limited edition, and other "not so limited edition" (850 pcs).

No problem with futurepak. It's a case much better than any steelbool [IMO]. I'm not a steelbook collector.

It's only my personal apreciation.

You're right. I only mean that now I know there is a 100 pcs ultra-limited edition, and other "not so limited edition" (850 pcs).

No problem with futurepak. It's a case much better than any steelbool [IMO]. I'm not a steelbook collector.

It's only my personal apreciation.
You got things a bit mixed up :rofl:
Did you think there was separate edition of FuturePak with autographed card

The autographed card is separate to the FuturePak it's not included with a purchase of the futurePak

Those that purchased the autographed card don't get the FuturePak unless they ordered separately the FuturePak at some stage during the campaign

The futurePak is limited to 950

The autographed card on it's own cost £29.00 and was limited to 100

There is not 2 editions of the futurePak there is only one edition limited to 950

Some customers purchased just the autographed card and not any of the other perk options as in they did not even purchase the futurePak

Last edited:
Yes, I understand everything that you have explained (and thanks again for that)

As it was avalaible first (secret perk) only to previous backers (people with the futurepak), and it sold out very fast, I'm understanding that will be 100 (or 90, or 80) backers with futurepak + autographed card. We will see pics with some metal cases and the autographed card, my eyes will bleed and envy will corrode me ... and I will think that my edition is incomplete and "not soy limited and special".

Collector manias more than rational thinking... I know...

I do not know if there will be any case of someone who bought the card and not the futurepak, but that will not comfort me...

Yes, I understand everything that you have explained (and thanks again for that)

As it was avalaible first (secret perk) only to previous backers (people with the futurepak), and it sold out very fast, I'm understanding that will be 100 (or 90, or 80) backers with futurepak + autographed card. We will see pics with some metal cases and the autographed card, my eyes will bleed and envy will corrode me ... and I will think that my edition is incomplete and "not soy limited and special".

Collector manias more than rational thinking... I know...

I do not know if there will be any case of someone who bought the card and not the futurepak, but that will not comfort me...
Autographed card is totaly separate to the futurepak
There was various perk options to pick from
Tshirt option was another one and also other perk options with other blu-ray films

There was some who purchased just the autograph card on its own they used the secret perk option link I posted in this thread
They never got the email about the secret perk as they did not previously contribute to the campaign

It's been that long since i ordered this item I'd forgotten all about it until this thread was reactivated in the past few days. I was beginning to wonder if I'd imagined this was coming out.....

It's been that long since i ordered this item I'd forgotten all about it until this thread was reactivated in the past few days. I was beginning to wonder if I'd imagined this was coming out.....

I know the feeling, i have the same situation with "City of the Dead" by Tom Savinni. I backed 2 years ago steelbook with signature and still they havent start filming it yet. I lost hope it will be released any time soon.

Reactions: howarmat
I know the feeling, i have the same situation with "City of the Dead" by Tom Savinni. I backed 2 years ago steelbook with signature and still they havent start filming it yet. I lost hope it will be released any time soon.
same here...i figure at this point its $80 or whatever i will never see any return on

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332

same here...i figure at this point its $80 or whatever i will never see any return on
Sounds like some private commission poster groups im in. I dont do many anymore unless absolute bangers but there are some i got in early that are still wating on artists. paid deposit at beginning and sometimes you wait like 2 years or more. the long waits typically happen with the more known artists who put off this type of work till they arent busy etc.

Cult Films UK Facebook

Dear all,

We really would like to thank you very much for the patience and support dealing with the unpredictable delay of our unique restored version of#Suspiria. We are still dealing with the bureaucracy of delivery (which could be an amazing subject for a horror movie) but we are on it every day to deliver you an amazing product at a reasonable price. We also took advantage of the delay to create new material for you to be kept in your collection forever and to make this edition even more special. So, here is to you the list of the extras. We hope you will appreciate.

29793621_2087986874546514_7089686628423172096_n.jpg

29791948_2087986881213180_5944398728105295872_n.jpg

29793139_2087986867879848_8260853952967344128_n.jpg

Indiegogo
Update 11
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/suspiria-unique-4k-uhd-blu-ray-metal-box#/updates/all
News
Dear all,
We want to thank you very much for the patience and support whilst we wait for specially commissioned boxes to make their way to us from across the globe!

In the mean time, as promised, here are the details of the extra extras - hot off-the-press!

- We've finished the authoring

- Cases should reach us mid/end April

See attached our back artwork and menu pages for the new additional Extras' disc! ;)

Back Artwork
h7f229n69ionnrzntlhi.jpg

Extras Disc Menu
h2zcdfpkpuqfd4pse4an.jpg archerf7bbvtb6kl621d.jpg b3rv3y5naydq9v6kznwt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kierano