Suspiria (4K+2D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowdfunded) (CultFilms) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Indiegogo (Crowdfunding will start at 12.30 PM on October 30 2017)
Price: £29.00 (Early Bird first 85 backers price is £24.00)
Notes: Crowdfunded limited edition UHD and Blu-ray dual-format Embossed Numbered FuturePak gloss finish limited to 950 copies

zqcwzi3sth7oxurxgg9o.png

Actual pics courtesy @Hereticz

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds cool but I'm not putting money down without seeing any artwork. I thought they may have had some kind of mock up to give you an idea what you were buying.

• Thanks
Reactions: Goonboy
So you cannot get the steel without choosing some perk that you don't really want???
Standard perk is just the steelbook and slipcase
Early Bird price £24.00 + shipping for the first 85 backers

Standard price is £29.00 + shipping if you miss out on the first 85

You can choose one of the other perks also if you want they also includes the steelbook

You can also contribute without purchasing the steelbook

Wont let me pay for some reason. Error after error.
Check your address details especially ZIP/Postcode
Use your region county or postcode don't put both

Early Bird price of £24 is 85 backers has been reached

Price is now £29.00 + shipping

Please tell me the steelbook isn't going to be the one that is pictured above, it's the same old cover that appears on every dvd/bluray worldwide, is it going to be different, if not gonna stick to the HDN release :(

Standard perk is just the steelbook and slipcase
Early Bird price £24.00 + shipping for the first 85 backers

Standard price is £29.00 + shipping if you miss out on the first 85

You can choose one of the other perks also if you want they also includes the steelbook

You can also contribute without purchasing the steelbook

I wonder how many times you gonna explain all that yet lol :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: absolutely hilarious :hilarious::hilarious:

Please tell me the steelbook isn't going to be the one that is pictured above, it's the same old cover that appears on every dvd/bluray worldwide, is it going to be different, if not gonna stick to the HDN release :(

PLEASE NOTE: The SteelBook artwork shown here is for illustration purpose only. We will commission new and original artwork for our a specially designed glossy, embossed SteelBook!

THE SPECIAL EDITION

BUT we believe SUSPIRIA deserves to be seen at its best, in the most advanced video format which is why we propose to release SUSPIRIA on 4K UHD in a unique numbered specially crafted SteelBook (dual format with a Blu-ray) filled with special features …and that's why we need your support!

With your help will release the definitive dual edition containing a standard Blu-ray and a UHD disc, so you can witness the film in all its cinematic glory.

This will be one of the first non-mainstream films to come out on the UHD format!

This special edition will be strictly limited: we will only print 950 units.

PLEASE NOTE: The SteelBook artwork shown here is for illustration purpose only. We will commission new and original artwork for our a specially designed glossy, embossed SteelBook!

Reactions: Goonboy
So all the perks at the moment total 835 copies. They're looking at doing 950 so I wonder what they're doing with the other 115. Perhaps holding some back for a later perk if it goes ahead.

Last edited:
So all the perks at the moment total 835 copes. They're looking at doing 950 so I wonder what they're doing with the other 115. Perhaps holding some back for a later perk if it goes ahead.
These campaigns can often have added perks options added when target is reached

Should this funding exceed its goal, we will produce even more special features.
Those that purchased a perk get this at no extra cost