Suspiria (4K+2D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowdfunded) (CultFilms) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Indiegogo (Crowdfunding will start at 12.30 PM on October 30 2017)
Price: £29.00 (Early Bird first 85 backers price is £24.00)
Notes: Crowdfunded limited edition UHD and Blu-ray dual-format Embossed Numbered FuturePak gloss finish limited to 950 copies

zqcwzi3sth7oxurxgg9o.png

Actual pics courtesy @Hereticz

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there actually a list of the number of people who bought it against the amount being pressed?
No as some contributors are anonymous
Some also contributed to the campaign but did not choose a perk option as in they did not purchase the futurepak

So the number of contributors listed will not = number who bought the futurepak

All stock was sold as per qty listed per each perk option
Some of the perk options that was previously listed incluing the secret perk are not listed on the campaign page

Have to admit I've purchased a few futurepaks recently and they were awesome. Every bit as good as steelbooks. Gravity and Interceptor (The Wraith) are two great examples. Also the recent Volcano

Have to admit I've purchased a few futurepaks recently and they were awesome. Every bit as good as steelbooks. Gravity and Interceptor (The Wraith) are two great examples. Also the recent Volcano
Godzilla/Terminator Genisys/Halloween 2 (1981) are also very cool looking and better than steelbook versions

Futurepak when done well look lot better than steelbooks
You can get lot better embossing done on futurepak compared to steelbooks

Some futuepak are basic but can be amazing if done well

Got mine today and I'm very impressed with it.

Just a small gripe. Wish they'd done the numbering in order of purchase or something.

Was one of the original 85 early pre orders but have a number in the mid hundreds.

It looks a real beauty in the hand would have been nice if the booklet was on better paper and that it actually told you what was on the extras disc, other than that a classy release

Update 17

Dear All,

Thank you those of you who have received your orders, for all your lovely comments. For those of you who are still waiting for delivery please know that our fulfilment are working round the clock to expedite dispatches but everything is manually packed and the volume is such that not everything was dispatched at the same instant.

We have also received your queries and we will address these individually as soon as we have checked with our fulfilment company regarding the best way to proceed.

Many thanks for your patience

The CultFilms Team

4K transfer is stunning and a definite improvement over the BR, which also looks great, shame they skipped HDR though.
Looks like they put the region info on the wrong discs. 4K has region B stamp but I checked and it's region free as all 4K discs should be, BR has no stamp but is region B locked.

BR has a short introduction by Argento and a few notes about the restoration which are not included on the 4K disc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Have to admit, I take my hat to them. Stunning release all round. Can't wait for the next one. I can't believe I'm praising a futurepax so highly but it really is stunning.

Have to admit, I take my hat to them. Stunning release all round. Can't wait for the next one. I can't believe I'm praising a futurepax so highly but it really is stunning.
Yeah futurepaks are much improved over the ones from like 3 or so years ago. they made changes to the inside of the case (hinge) and the metal is a thicker guage.

Beautiful looking release, just beautful! Still waiting on mine though - can anybody tell me, how was this delivered? Royal mail? Or DPD?

Today´s delivery. Pretty stunning futurepak, the level of embossing and nice touches of spot gloss are just amazing. Finish is beautifuly smooth, feels very nice and heavy in hand.

But there are also some downsiders. First, one or two paintchips especially on beautiful front side which is really iritating. Second, the inner artwork is dull, very hard to see what actually is there. And third, the booklet paper is so cheap and thin that you can almost see through lol

And it came unsealed which always feels so amateurish :rolleyes:

All in all I´m happy to own this, it´s truly a gorgeous piece of metal, but little bit annoyed about those paintchips :squint:

DSC_2910.jpg DSC_2911.jpg DSC_2913.jpg DSC_2916.jpg DSC_2927.jpg DSC_2929.jpg DSC_2930.jpg DSC_2931.jpg DSC_2932.jpg DSC_2933.jpg