Target - SteelBook Retailer Chat Thread [USA]

images

Feel free to talk about:

-Service
-Packaging
-Ship time
-Etc

Used my lunch time to stop by my local Target to pick up Justice League: Throne of Atlantis and Fury steelbooks. Not only did they have no steelbooks out they had zero new releases for any movie. I get that there was a storm yesterday but seriously. I stopped by Electronics to ask what was going on and of course no staff in sight. To top it all off this is a Super Target in a major metropolitan area. Left in disgust. :banghead:

I placed an order for the Flash Gordon Mondo Steelbook as guest.
However, when I try to check my order details it shows 0 items even though there is the amount charged for it.
I used some coupons and paid the difference with my credit card.
I already emailed them about this for more information.

I wonder if anybody have had this problem yet.
Thanks for the info in advance!

I placed an order for the Flash Gordon Mondo Steelbook as guest.
However, when I try to check my order details it shows 0 items even though there is the amount charged for it.
I used some coupons and paid the difference with my credit card.
I already emailed them about this for more information.

I wonder if anybody have had this problem yet.
Thanks for the info in advance!
Hey Pico, I think you may need to e-mail them to see if your order went through. Did you receive an order confirmation?

I don't care for their packaging either and lately, I've been on a bad streak with their steelbooks having dents or dings. Usually no issues returning in store but hoping for better results soon.

Just found out they now offer international shipping to Germany o_O @tristar6 @Marco86

http://intl.target.com

It says it will shipped via borderfree.com but when I'm at the checkout I can't choose a country. Only the US States. On top of the website it says "click Continue shopping to checkout with borderfree" but I can't find that button o_O Curious how much shipping is and what the packaging is like o_O

Reactions: Marco86
Just found out they now offer international shipping to Germany o_O @tristar6 @Marco86

It says it will shipped via borderfree.com but when I'm at the checkout I can't choose a country. Only the US States. On top of the website it says "click Continue shopping to checkout with borderfree" but I can't find that button o_O Curious how much shipping is and what the packaging is like o_O
Thanks Dan! That great news and potentially saving some cash for us :) nice found btw!

Reactions: dan8885
Thanks Dan! That great news and potentially saving some cash for us :) nice found btw!

Yes but I can't find out what shipping is. Maybe it's like Canada and they ship everything except movies :(
But still with some tennisballs I can't check out with the option Germany ...

@dan8885
i never ordered before from target.. but thanks!!
in the end its the same service amazon.jp do, isnt it? You pay the customs with shipping and the price of the item....

Ordering 1 steelbook? Get ready for a bubble mailer.

5 or more usually gets you a box, with no padding.

Best of luck! :)

I preordered Jc's The Thing from Target and it arrived in a cardboard mailer in between two sheets of inner cardboards. Luckily there was no damage to the steelbook.

Mow shipping to the UK, should I risk it with such a poor rep for packaging?.... :/
I've order a few steels from them. If you order 5 steels they usually send it in a box. But if you order less than that, they lay them together and ship with a super flimsy cardboard, that honestly makes me feel like I'm lying to even use the word 'cardboard'.

Not sure if paying for better shipping options would change the actual packaging.

Sending you a PM.