Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to grab a single edition of this... From those of you that have singles in hand, which has turned out the best?

Outside of OC's, my usual go to would be a DL but the front of the DL looks a bit pants from what I've seen.

SL looks decent and have been offered one at a fairly good price.

Reactions: Granada
I'm looking to grab a single edition of this... From those of you that have singles in hand, which has turned out the best?

Outside of OC's, my usual go to would be a DL but the front of the DL looks a bit pants from what I've seen.

I've seen the DL and the SL in person, and they're both really good. My preference was for SL, but that's partly because that's what I've chosen so far for the other Manta Nolan releases, and I like the consistency. :) No bad choices for Tenet, though!

Reactions: Bungral

I have the SL. The depth of the lenti is incredible. One of my faves!

Reactions: Bungral
I've seen the DL and the SL in person, and they're both really good. My preference was for SL, but that's partly because that's what I've chosen so far for the other Manta Nolan releases, and I like the consistency. :) No bad choices for Tenet, though!

Well that's part of my thinking. Now the rest of the Nolan line has at least been announced (even if we have to wait years), I want to get a single edition for each too.

I'm highly likely going to go for the SL of Interstellar even though the DL looks good too. Quite likely the SL for Dunkirk too...

Not sure I'll worry about consistency if the others in DL absolutely kill it though.

I got the DL, which I usually don't like, but this one turned out to be nicer and crisper, than most. Looking at others, probably chose it because there's less of that horrible, short, puny main actor on it.

Well I’ve grabbed the SL for now but will see how it is when it arrives. If not happy I’ll check out the DL.