Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice touch by Manta to do that, I assume you bought from them directly or at least a GB where the item was shipped directly? I ask as I know some GB's where the item go to a hub and then get re-shipped out will include protectors

Nope. It came in the box. Yeah I hope this isn’t a one off and they continue to do this. Yes I bought directly from Manta via Collectong. And holy crap I forgot too mention the awesome packaging now they completely glue the foam package sealing it shut.
All one clicks will come with box protectors from now on apparently, They are also planning on doing that for single editions as well.

I'm hoping that when they do the single edition PET cases that they fit snugly around the slips and not loosely to accommodate the sleeve wrap thing they already use.

An included protector is a pretty nice touch, well done Manta.
It would be even nicer if the top flap closed well.

Reactions: laz305
My GB copies have now spent a full week enjoying a vacation in Chicago's beautiful USPS center. I'm glad they get this chance to kick back and unwind a little before heading back to the day-to-day.
They said they are having such a good time they want to extend their vacation 1 more month :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: ethnosax