Tenet (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 16, 2020 (SteelBook Only) - September 6, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - FAC (not live yet)
Price: CZK 999 (SteelBook Only) - TBA (FAC)

received_397273435632590.jpeg

Last edited:
Will there be the possibility of direct purchase as it was the case with The Thing? For that title, there was a specific date and time to order, first, for Collectors with number assigned and, afterwards, for all the other people (without considering the I Want to Buy option in that occasion). If that is the case, do we know the date/time? Thank you! :)

Will there be the possibility of direct purchase as it was the case with The Thing? For that title, there was a specific date and time to order, first, for Collectors with number assigned and, afterwards, for all the other people (without considering the I Want to Buy option in that occasion). If that is the case, do we know the date/time? Thank you! :)
I'm sure it'll be available, if The Thing was. It's a pretty edition all around, but very, very late, most bought already one, or another 'Premium', so it won't sell out I think.
As to your question when, usually it was 3 days for Collector's Number owners to decide, but last time was a week, so I don't know when this time, its print run is lower than my number, and FilmArena didn't send out the promotion emails yet.

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Update FA just received

Dear Collectors,

we would like to inform you about the May's news.

We are finishing up FAC #167 TENET next week, and then we'll gradually move on to finishing the other titles in order. We are sorry for the delay, but the last batches of lenticular lenses did not meet our standard quality, so we needed to find suitable material again in cooperation with our printer. Which it did. We will update the release dates of the next editions on our site once we have received updated disc supply data.

Today and tomorrow we will also start introducing individual editions for the next round of pre-orders that we will launch next week. In this round you can look forward to the titles:

1) NOBODY
2) HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
3) REMINISCENCE
4) SCOTT PILGRIM vs. World
5) I AM A LEGEND

Another interesting title that we submitted for approval to Warner Bros studio is AMERICAN SNIPER. This will be a loyalty reward for our most loyal collectors. We will announce the conditions for obtaining it in further updates.

As for the PREDATOR title, we are still waiting for confirmation that the update has been approved. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to cooperation with you.
JC for the FA and BB teams