Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

D4F70DAB-BCE7-4DA0-92D7-A5896814A841.jpeg

Last edited:
It's definitely the same disc as previous if it's a 2021 release.

That's a half dodgy rumour at best. They SHOULD do one, yes.. but other than (probably the same publication you've read) said rumour, there's nothing solid to suggest otherwise.

I haven't read any rumours I'm going off the info Studio Canal have put out themselves if I'm incorrect and it's the same disc then fair enough I'm wrong but you don't have to be so dismissive and condescending with your reply (n)

Ooh, prrættay kalarrs...
I don't know if I'm beyond buying another T2 release just because it's a steelbook, don't want to have more editions of it, than Blade Runner or The Fifth Element after all...

Problem is they did 4K remaster from 3D conversion that's why it's looking like house of wax. But i read from Bill Hunt on Twitter that there is great looking restoration of T2.

Reactions: djjez83
I haven't read any rumours I'm going off the info Studio Canal have put out themselves if I'm incorrect and it's the same disc then fair enough I'm wrong but you don't have to be so dismissive and condescending with your reply (n)
Sorry bud, I've read it again and it came across far more condescending that intended. It was just meant to be a quick comment so nobody got their hopes up.

SC may have said something vague, but if it's not an imminent release (and does materialise), there's little chance imo this particular steel (assuming it's imminent) contains a new disc.

For those interested, I'll post a group buy when available.

Bit curious to see these colors pop but really not sure what to make of the design thus far.

Big pass for me, despite it'll be gloss.
I'm still waiting for one and only group buy i've been in (2 months - going toward 3) and with Covid surge i think i'll be waiting 3+ months and i don't wanna repeat it.
Good luck to all participants. Will just stick to manta/weet/novamedia etc group buys.