Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Poland]

Feb 6, 2017
Release date: December 9, 2021
Purchase link: dvdmax.pl
Price: 269.99 zł

steelbook-t2-cover1.jpg

1570174_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bengaloo
Not bad at all but why polish title, why limiting market only to Poland?
The Studio N distributor has prepared for the premiere of two steelbooks on December 9, each of which will be equipped with six disks. The editions include all disc formats, from DVD, through Blu-ray and ending with Ultra HD Blu-ray. As far as the available formats are concerned, the availability of the movie "Terminator 2: Day of Judgment" on Blu-ray 3D and 4K UHD disc enriched with the HDR image system in the form of HDR10 format will be a novelty on the Polish market. Until now, Cameron's film was available on our market only in 2D and SDR format.

The Studio N distributor has prepared for the premiere of two steelbooks on December 9, each of which will be equipped with six disks. The editions include all disc formats, from DVD, through Blu-ray and ending with Ultra HD Blu-ray. As far as the available formats are concerned, the availability of the movie "Terminator 2: Day of Judgment" on Blu-ray 3D and 4K UHD disc enriched with the HDR image system in the form of HDR10 format will be a novelty on the Polish market. Until now, Cameron's film was available on our market only in 2D and SDR format.
I get the tech part but my "limitation" comment was more towards using polish language on the front cover

I get the tech part but my "limitation" comment was more towards using polish language on the front cover
Yes it's true :)
I prefer English too, I have four Steelbook & one regular Japanese edition of this movie :)
and I'll probably let it go...

Yes it's true :)
I prefer English too, I have four Steelbook & one regular Japanese edition of this movie :)
and I'll probably let it go...
I have nothing against polish language please dont get me wrong but I would not like it too even if there is a Croatian title haha. I simply love original movie titles but I am okay with different artwork.

Reactions: Iron-tom
Seems like the front image was moved down to accommodate a possible overlapping on top 'j-card'. Doesn't look too good.