Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nice of StudioCanal to stab FA in the back like that, especially when FA haven't sold out yet. Awesome move for collectors.

Reactions: MM3
Simple. It's T2 and I don't have the steelbook already ;) May cancel later but I passed on FA's E1 and went with the Double Lenti which has the different steelbook.
Oh you went with E2, right.
Or you could spend your money with the guys that brought this to us and get a FAC 1/4 slip. Just sayin'

• Wow
Reactions: Mickle_89
I'm not taking any sides but this is way cheaper, then again it does have only shorter cut. Plus shipping is way more cheaper ... *shrugs*

Edit : Sorry has longer cut too ...

2 Discs
Disc 1
UHD disc has Theatrical Cut (4K remastered)

Disc 2
Blu-ray has Theatrical Cut with Special Edition Version and Extended using Seamless Branching + Extras

Extras:

• T2: Reprogramming The Terminator Documentary (Including Exclusive Interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 Feature Commentaries; 23 Members of Cast & Crew (1993) / Director James Cameron & Co-Author William Wisher
  • The Making of T2 -1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical version, Special Edition Version and Extended Special Edition Version
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
  • Trailers - NEW T2:3D Trailer (2017) - T2 Theatrical Trailer This Time There are Two/Same Make New Mission/Building the Perfect Arnold

Last edited:
Oh you went with E2, right.
Or you could spend your money with the guys that brought this to us and get a FAC 1/4 slip. Just sayin'
And pay out more when I don't need to? Yeah, that sounds a plan lol. What appears to be the exact same steelbook on FA website is 1200 CZK, which today equates to around £42 without shipping costs even considered. I've tentatively ordered with zavvi for a total of £26.18 delivered.

Such an FAC Ambassador :p

And pay out more when I don't need to? Yeah, that sounds a plan lol. What appears to be the exact same steelbook on FA website is 1200 CZK, which today equates to around £42 without shipping costs even considered. I've tentatively ordered with zavvi for a total of £26.18 delivered.

Such an FAC Ambassador :p

hope they also release the other steel... bought e2 back then, but hated the lenti, so i sold it again.. for 20gbp id repurchase the steel tho

Reactions: djjez83
It was live for RC subscribers aprox 14.14 might have been just before this at 14.00
Went live for all at 14.40

RC subscribers could order around 25 - 40 min before non RC subscribers

Do RC members get any kind of head's up ?