Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

I have no idea how long it has been since i pre-ordered a steelbook from zavvi, but must be several years ago.. Same with posting on this forum. But T2 plus original artwork plus affordable price draws me back in.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
So with Red Carpet you get free shipping, but without Red Carpet you can still use “Welcome346” for 10% off.... (the code just worked for me)

Looks like a stunning release . . . and as mentioned above will be a reasonable match with the first release of THE TERMINATOR steelbook in the UK (October, 2012 - seven years ago to the month before this one is upon us):-
1567090863981.png
1567091310617.png
+
1567091245903.png

Code still works at 4PM:-
Put the item in your basket
Click this link HERE
Input this code: WELCOME346

Shame that gloss and glow-in-the-dark don't get on well together.

Last edited:
Matte Finish with glow in the dark coating on both sides
Embossed both sides

It's the same steelbook that filmarena had only difference is the discs and Jcard

Yea I see the GiTD info but it’s the first I’ve heard about Film Arena releasing another version.

This should also be gloss like the Nova version. As well as GiTD. Matte will be rubbish

I’m confused. There’s 2 steels in that video and one looks exactly like this!?!? Why can’t tbis also be gloss? Or is this one (that’s in the video) matte too?

(I’ve not got my glasses on me and had to rush that video)

I want this movie, but I’ll wait and see if they come out with a better transfer. This one seems to have middling reviews...besides, I suspect we’ll get a US steelbook at some point (or did that already happen)?

I’m confused. There’s 2 steels in that video and one looks exactly like this!?!? Why can’t tbis also be gloss? Or is this one (that’s in the video) matte too?

There were two different steelbooks for FAC T2.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

FilmArena had 2 steelbook editions

4K Steelbook and 3D Steelbook

4K Steelbook is a matte finish with glow in the dark coating
3D Steelbook is gloss finish no glow in the dark effect
Different steelbooks

StudioCanal are releasing in UK the 4K steelbook that FilmArena had
StudioCanal own the rights to the film and the steelbook and the artwork

UK release
Steelbook will have UK Discs and different to the discs inside filmarena release
Steelbook needs to be matte finish to apply the glow in the dark coating

• Helpful Post

Definitely Matte finish, you can also see the glow in the dark coating as he pans the light across it.

Suffice to say, I've ordered it with discount, I don't have 4K , but it's T2.....:thumbs:

thats because it is the same steelbook as filmarena