Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Definitely Matte finish, you can also see the glow in the dark coating as he pans the light across it.

Suffice to say, I've ordered it with discount, I don't have 4K , but it's T2.....:thumbs:

Just woke up from a well needed sleep and don’t have my glasses so I skipped through the vid.

There were two different steelbooks for FAC T2.
FilmArena had 2 steelbook editions

4K Steelbook and 3D Steelbook

4K Steelbook is a matte finish with glow in the dark coating
3D Steelbook is gloss finish no glow in the dark effect
Different steelbooks

StudioCanal are releasing in UK the 4K steelbook that FilmArena had
UK release
Steelbook will have UK Discs and different to the discs inside filmarena release
Steelbook needs to be matte finish to apply the glow in the dark coating
thats because it is the same steelbook as filmarena

Cheers. This should of been gloss too. Downer. Will lool awful matte in hand

Reactions: paulboland
So, which are the others luminous out there?
1567094419075.png
1567094732281.png
1567095781111.png

... and a few that look like they should be but aren't:-
1567095052162.png
1567095173872.png
1567095238874.png

The artwork is great, classic design, not sure about the glow in the dark gimmick though and man Steelbooks are so expensive these days. :wtf:

Reactions: Flloydo
Also I agree with @snooloui with the gimmick plus GiTD don’t really suit terminator

I’d get it if it was on alien, the slime around the egg or drool from the alien mouth etc

Reactions: djjez83
Ordered just now still with the code, but since that red bloody carpet thing I have shipping now 0,99 :rolleyes:

The matte finish + GITD = (n) but much better price than FA and don´t have T2 in 4K yet so pretty much nobrainer.....

In the meantime in FA headquarters:

giphy.gif

Ordered just now still with the code, but since that red bloody carpet thing I have shipping now 0,99 :rolleyes:

The matte finish + GITD = (n) but much better price than FA and don´t have T2 in 4K yet so pretty much nobrainer.....

In the meantime in FA headquarters:

giphy.gif

You should consider yourself lucky. Shipping went from free to $6.49 to Canada. That means even with the 10% off with the welcome346 code it's still an extra $1.49 in total. In the past this would be $5.00 off and free shipping.

Reactions: Hereticz
The 4k disc is not very good The picture quality is very poor I hope one day the give this masterpiece a disc it deserves
That’s why I”m passing. I looked at reviews and they were all middling. I really wish Cameron would take a few months off, and work on the Abyss, This one and True Lies.

Nothing will beat novas fine piece of work

So happy to have that and zetas first film in the ole collection
THIS!!

That and HDZETA'S T1 the two best steels in the whole Terminator series hands down.

Although I'm looking forward to opening my FAC T2 3D later and checking that one out.

Reactions: Flloydo
On another note. Unusual for Zavvi to leave the discount code working for so long.

Already feeling the backlash from the isolation of international customers from the RC circus perhaps?