Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.10) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, June 22, 2016
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 28 at 10 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $105 (One Click includes Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Full slip: 900 copies, numbered
Lenticular slip: 1,700 copies, numbered
Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered - Sold only with One Click
One click package: 400 copies, $105.00 (matching numbers Full slip + Lenticular slip + Quarter slip)
Order Limit: One Click X 1, Full Slip X 2, Lenticular X 2

12963654_697095137060928_4507824336969884201_n.jpg12974258_697095143727594_358971095570032282_n.jpg13010847_697095140394261_371214607180996878_n.jpg

12993599_697095353727573_5902010089860518836_n.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

giphy.gif

STEEL BOOK PRINT SPECIFICATION
·VARNISH :GLOSS
·TOP "SCHWARZENEGGER" : EMBOSSING
·BOTTOM TITLE: DEBOSSING
·Exterior Colors : CMYK + White
·Interior Colors : CMYK + White

Package details
* 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD), Theatrical Version (137 mins), Special Edition (154 mins)
* Audio : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English DTS Headphone: X, English Descriptive Audio, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Special Features
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" (1991 FEATURETTE) (30:38)
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" 3D (23:07)
- "T2" SPECIAL EDITION: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (1993 FEATURETTE) (22:02)
- "T2": NO FEAT BUT WHAT WE MAKE (2003 FEATURETTE) (24:22)
- "T2": ON THE SET (2003 MONTAGE) (08:22)
- ORIGINAL STORYBOARD SEQUENCES (26:47)
- INTERROGATION SURVEILLANCE ARCHIVES (55:06)
- HD TRAILERS (07:30)
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 4x character card
* 5x post card

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had known it, I'd have helped you out with this @Flloydo :sorry:. 'Cause I sold it some weeks ago on the german bay for 45 EUR + shipping, and I am happy that I at least got my costs back.
I am expecting re-releases when T2 3D comes to the theaters later this year. And I just don't like lentis when they have no depth...

Reactions: Flloydo
If I had known it, I'd have helped you out with this @Flloydo :sorry:. 'Cause I sold it some weeks ago on the german bay for 45 EUR + shipping, and I am happy that I at least got my costs back.
I am expecting re-releases when T2 3D comes to the theaters later this year. And I just don't like lentis when they have no depth...

No worries mate ;)

It's my own fault for not checking the trade section or mentioning it in here

Cheers for the offer but with shipping it will be over my limit I believe, but thank you

Damn I didn't realise that. I don't use that area that often as my searches don't always work and it brings up steels from the "I'm looking for" thread

Hopefully I'll find it one day. Or nova do a zavvi lol

Not mine to offer. Listing is on eBay. $49.95 + $3.85 shipping within the US. Perhaps if you have a friend in the US, they may grab it for you and combine with other item(s) later.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
This is my favourite steel book by far. Flog the slips and just keep the steel book sealed. Looks great.

agree, steelbook is great, but the slipcovers are lacking imo.. got the lenti, but the transition is kinda bad and its difficult to get a clear picture... 1/4 slip is my favourite

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Out of curiosity, what is the window in which you can report a defect to the retailer? I finally opened this today to watch and its got a dent on the front and a few paint chips. The paint chips I can live with as they're only dots but the dent is right inside the debossed border...

Out of curiosity, what is the window in which you can report a defect to the retailer? I finally opened this today to watch and its got a dent on the front and a few paint chips. The paint chips I can live with as they're only dots but the dent is right inside the debossed border...
was released 1 year ago, so there is no chance to get a replacement.

• Thanks
Reactions: j4c0
30 days usually
Their website would have details as to when you can report goods as faulty

These purchases remember are sold with customers buying to open and use and not for the purpose of keeping sealed

UK/Ireland and EU countries with some goods have upto 6 months to file a claim for refund for goods sold as faulty and other goods usually have a warranty period of usually 1-2 years

Blu-ray Purchases would come under the 30 days time period and best if reported as soon as possible

Thanks for the info, I was just curious

I know they normally have extra to account for damaged copies. Might see if they have one spare I can purchase.. my fault for opening it I guess lol

On another note, i've owned a few copies of T2 from the UK and US and they always had the same menus when playing the disc, this however had a different one I never seen before, was this a newly put together disc for this release?

Am I correct in assuming Nova never did any of the other Terminator films in the series? This release looks smashing but if they never did the others...

Ah man, this and the Zeta terminator threads keep getting bumped (which I'm now adding to :wacky:).
I was stupid enough to not pick either of them up for retail :sorry: :bag: :angry:

One day both lenti editons will be mine (I hope)

Bizarre. Well, maybe when they're done with Avengers 2, since they've all but dropped the choice WWA line maybe they'll do T1, T3, etc. Thinking about it a little more, have they announced anything past AoU?