Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray FuturePak) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: April 18, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €18.28 (Amazon) - €14.90 (DVD-Store)

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
It looks like it's a steelbook after all (Futurepak is just the name of drawing "style")
Please move to the proper section

Last edited:
o_O:OMG::watch: need to have an in hand picture to decide, cause this could be a piece of art or just a piece of "merde"(french word) if not done right:censored:

Yes, awesome indeed, especially if the artwork and title is raised on this the 6th steelbook for the film . . . maybe in the same way as on the SALAZAR'S REVENGE steelbook.

Will not look out of place next to these T2 steelbooks:-
upload_2017-12-6_21-58-40.png
upload_2017-12-6_22-19-8.png

upload_2017-12-6_21-19-16.png
upload_2017-12-6_21-21-48.png
upload_2017-12-6_21-23-51.png

Looks to have more oomph and is more full of drama than previous releases including the very nice glossy previous steelbook - the one with de-bossed title - but with "DVD" on the spine
(which made no sense to me being in the UK as there was no DVD inside - no great loss- but still didn't like to see it on the spine . . . when there was no DVD inside . . . at least better than the TED 2 steelbook where they covered "DVD" on the spine with a white sticker !).

The other one I like the look of is this one from Germany with embossed title although does appear to be matte:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-12-6_21-26-46.png

Terminator-Genisys-steelbook3.jpg
Terminator-Genisys-steelbook4.jpg

Terminator-Genisys-steelbook7.jpg
Terminator-Genisys-steelbook8.jpg

Terminator-Genisys-steelbook9-1024x657.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not so much a fan of these:-
mbeattermgenisys.jpg
Terminator-Genisys-Steelbook-Edition-Blu-ray-3D4.png

Last edited:
No need to fret, chaps . . .
It's not a steelbook . . . it's a futurepak (as originally listed):-
I asked DVD-shop a few days ago: they say it's a steelbook (as you can read "Blu-Ray Disc+Bonus Disc - Steelbook"), Futurepak is just the name of the artwork (let's say the "style" of it), that's why I asked mods to move the thread in this section

Last edited:
I can't look at the artwork without laughing... looks like he's had a little too much caffeine. :woot: :coffee:

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Recently watched the 1950s French language film "Wages of Fear" (remade in the '70s by William Friedkin as "Sorcerer") . . . not hard ro see where the inspiration for this iconic termination image of the T1000 came from:-
upload_2018-2-20_14-47-27.png
upload_2018-2-20_14-58-39.png
upload_2018-2-20_15-15-12.png

Photos of actual purchase is shown on Amazon Italy
This is a FuturePak

It's a cool looking release you can see more photos in FuturePak thread of the UK release showing the embossing

Last edited: