Denver, CO
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

terrifier.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: steve1976
rumours say Feb is release date but thats a month away and no listings so maybe March
planned release date: february 14th
pre-order: between january 31th - february 9th (if the mediabooks will be released february 14th).

listing: they never list their release before pre-order!
it's a nameless media shop exclusive, so few shops will list the mediabooks after release date, because they buy also their copies at nameless media shop.

damn, i sound like @paulboland

Reactions: nekromantik
Coming sometime in early 2023. I want/need them all.

View attachment 547471

With that being said...what will be the easiest way to grab these? Directly from Nameless? I have a feeling this drop will cause their website to crash and things will sell out in seconds.
the easiest way will be nameless media, because it's the "official" way to buy it.
their site sucks, that's true :giggle:

Reactions: jacobsever
they posted on FB that Easter pre order will start but translation for release date was not great so maybe end of April release
so made myself a reminder on Easter day to pre order it haha

they posted on FB that Easter pre order will start but translation for release date was not great so maybe end of April release
so made myself a reminder on Easter day to pre order it haha
they said that all mediabooks are finished and on the way to the packer.

Pre Order starts this Friday but you cannot order from Nameless if you are not subscriber.
They mention retailer of choice but anyone here who knows which online store sells nameless titles and ships to UK?

JPC Media sometimes carries and ships to US so I would guess they ship to UK as well.
Medienversand.at as well.
It is is hit and miss on whether they will have.
And if they do, might not have all the cover options.
Nameless needs to get their **** together and get a decent website and sell direct.

i dont understand why nameless media sell their own stuff via eyk media. the guy from eyk media sucks big time, he is over-challanged with all the stuff.