Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 27, 2022
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $19.96
Group buy: limited / mini group buy hosted by apsmith21

369a7267-718f-4d21-aea5-ef27c7e6a985.2df439ae393622089d00e8004f4e65d1.jpeg

dd128c99-9d08-4297-b832-4f2666f95201.5f627835c113fed372530cc0171dc7e7.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm actually going to hold off for now since I've got a feeling the Zavvi 4k steelbook will come to the UK. The blu ray has sold out over here and going for crazy money on ebay, so I imagine they will want to capitalise on that with a steelbook release. Thanks for doing GB's though they're a big help.
The zavvi 4k steelbook? There isn't one. I don't believe the UK will get a 4K for this at all, let alone a steelbook. The bluray came out over here on monday. Cheap boutique label release with a sh*tty lossy soundtrack, so don't bank on anything else.

The zavvi 4k steelbook? There isn't one. I don't believe the UK will get a 4K for this at all, let alone a steelbook. The bluray came out over here on monday. Cheap boutique label release with a sh*tty lossy soundtrack, so don't bank on anything else.
I could be wrong but just a feeling. Some American steelbooks have also been available to order on Zavvi UK recently. I might still join the GB just not sure yet since the 4k steel was announced.

I could be wrong but just a feeling. Some American steelbooks have also been available to order on Zavvi UK recently. I might still join the GB just not sure yet since the 4k steel was announced.
I think you are, if you're hoping for a UK release anyway. The US steels that have popped up on zavvi UK shouldn't have. That's a zavvi US error, not a UK release. They end up rather pricey too!

Caught the first one on TV a few years ago and I could barely make it through the B movie sh!te. Even as a huge horror fan I’m not going to even bother attempting the sequel.

The acting alone was embarrassing and made my skin crawl

Reactions: leelee17
Group buy posted - Walmart - Terrifier 2 Blu-ray Steelbook

Looks like this one has already got on the best seller list for Walmart. I'd like to get an order in ASAP based on copies requested but not sure how many
people are after.

If you can pre-order over the next few days, I'll place an order when I have an idea of how many copies are needed.

damn this will be around £50 in total from GB. in current climate with econemey this is a lot for a walmart steel as its not even from a premium company :(
will sadly skip it but nice that Andy has set up GB for those who can get it :)

Reactions: apsmith21
Terrifier 1 is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Acting embarrassingly bad, plot non-existant, and sooooo boring. Just awful
Most splatter movies are masterpieces compared to that steaming pile of dogshite.

Yeah, these movies are so fakin bad. Splatter movies are mostly FUN, but this is NOT, there is nothing funny in this. And it´s so empty and boring. My friend sacrificed his 2,5!!! hours and watched this part 2 and he said it´s terrible again, especially the acting...so bad it´s barely watchable lol.....these films won´t save a simple fact it´s bloody gorefest, it´s not enough....

• Informative
Reactions: leelee17 and milky
Yeah, these movies are so fakin bad. Splatter movies are mostly FUN, but this is NOT, there is nothing funny in this. And it´s so empty and boring. My friend sacrificed his 2,5!!! hours and watched this part 2 and he said it´s terrible again, especially the acting...so bad it´s barely watchable lol.....these films won´t save a simple fact it´s bloody gorefest, it´s not enough....
I wasn't a huge fan either at first. After the first few minutes of Terrifer 1 I realised it was very low budget and the acting was B movie level, so really wasn't expecting much. I did think Art the clown was extremely creepy and the kills were very violent and inventive for movie of this type, so I definitely appreciated those elements and thought it was about as effectively scary as a slasher movie can really be which is a strong compliment. My main complaint is that there wasn't much of a plot and the situation was relentlessly hopeless which made it a bit of a slog to watch.

Terrifier 2 rectified my main drawbacks with the first and actually had likeable characters that I wanted to survive and we're given hope early on that there is actually a way to stop Art. The graphic kill scene I'm still a bit unsure on, it was definitely uncomfortable to watch so I completely understand people's dislike of the movie for that reason. Overall though I'm so impressed with the boundaries they pushed and what they achieved with such a low budget. The director deserves props for all the gore effects as well as writing one of the most creative and intriguing plots probably ever featured in a slasher movie. I definitely didn't find it empty or boring and thought Lauren Lavera was a great lead. People were probably expecting way too much from this after the hype but its insanely enjoyable in my opinion.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of comments here and there where people have said how this movie was so bad and how it makes other bad films look like masterpieces. Then the same people say they watched the second one and it's just as bad.

If the first one was as bad as these people say it is then why did these same people watch the sequel? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to watch every Terrifier sequel after this.

I wasn't a huge fan either at first. After the first few minutes of Terrifer 1 I realised it was very low budget and the acting was B movie level, so really wasn't expecting much. I did think Art the clown was extremely creepy and the kills were extremely violent and inventive for movie of this type, so I definitely appreciated those elements and thought it was about as effectively scary as a slasher movie can really be which is a strong compliment. My main complaint is that there wasn't much of a plot and the situation was relentlessly hopeless which made it a bit of a slog to watch.

Terrifier 2 rectified my main drawbacks with the first and actually had likeable characters that I wanted to survive and we're given hope early on that there is actually a way to stop Art. The graphic kill scene I'm still a bit unsure on, it was definitely uncomfortable to watch so I completely understand people's dislike of the movie for that reason. Overall though I'm so impressed with the boundaries they pushed and what they achieved with such a low budget. The director deserves props for all the gore effects as well as writing one of the most creative and intriguing plots probably ever featured in a slasher movie. I definitely didn't find it empty or boring and thought Lauren Lavera was a great lead. People were probably expecting way too much from this after the hype but its insanely enjoyable in my opinion.

Hmmm the way you describe it, it sounds like an awesome movie lol. My friend is actually big horror fan and he definitely didn´t expect much from it. He was also very positive about the killing and gore and stuff and that one scene he probably will never forget lol, but yeah in the end he said he just couldn´t stand the main characters.

Maybe I will get to it some day afterall, but will see. Those 2,5 hours are intimidating xD

I've seen a lot of comments here and there where people have said how this movie was so bad and how it makes other bad films look like masterpieces. Then the same people say they watched the second one and it's just as bad.

If the first one was as bad as these people say it is then why did these same people watch the sequel? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to watch every Terrifier sequel after this.

HOPE! Hope, that second part can be actually better than first xD....or maybe attraction by the gore :naughty:.....could be many reasons actually

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
HOPE! Hope, that second part can be actually better than first xD....or maybe attraction by the gore :naughty:.....could be many reasons actually

But even if the sequel is better there's still like zero chance that it's going to be much of an improvement.

But I know that people will continue to watch sequels of movies that they didn't like. Like the people who didn't like Matrix 2 and 3 and still watched Matrix Revisited or whatever it was called.

Or all of the people who haven't liked anything Star Wars outside of the original trilogy but have watched and hated every Star Wars related movie and series since.

Reactions: Hereticz